Who wants to do some Monsoon Canna Treking in Nepal this August?

SparkyD

Hello everyone. I am arranging a unique experience for anyone that would like to join. I will be headded to Nepal in August to go camping, smoke, and enjoy nature. Anyone who would like to come along is more then welcome. Currently it is myself and one other person. We will have plenty of gear, so if you would like to join, you would probably just need a sleeping bag and a mat. The more the marrier!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I am arranging a unique experience for anyone that would like to join. I will be headded to Nepal in August to go camping, smoke, and enjoy nature. Anyone who would like to come along is more then welcome. Currently it is myself and one other person. We will have plenty of gear, so if you would like to join, you would probably just need a sleeping bag and a mat. The more the marrier!

Hi, I am interested in this. I actually put up a similar post on ICMAG but didnt get any replies. I am also looking at August for Nepal. Let me know what dates you are goin etc. Im laid back and easy goin . I actually have a couple of contacts for guides etc , anyway let me know.....

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

u wouldnt wanna come to nepal in august, if u really wanna come to nepal to see monster plants ripe ready to be harvested the best time would be end of october or early nov. august is just too hot n wet.. august n sep. the hottest.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

i now its a bit late but i would love to come over and help i would pay my flight and my own way here is my email caravan76454@gmail.com if you can please  reply peace to you and your family i can heklp in building work free off charge i just want to help take care my bruv 

the unfortunate earthquakes in nepal have destroyed a huge part of the countries buildings and many many ppl have died.

3 trekkers villages got destroyed as well, is your journey too soon when you go in august, i hope you will also be able to help the ppl there mate, if you are going there be careful !

I'll be going to Nepal from early sept for a month or more. whoever will be there in that time leave a contact here or in PM so we can maybe get together and help as much as possible.

hope that there will be no more shaking and that the destroyed villages will get international help. I saw the list of countries and what they sent, hope it's true. and while at that,I'm ashamed of my country...

bless you all

peace

man