white rhino scrog

hello every one !

my girl is 18 days in flower period

i need your advice for my next step

what i have to do with the leaves on the top because they block the light for the flowers under them

thank you

post-17485-0-21376900-1365105998.jpg

post-17485-0-19565500-1365106013.jpg

post-17485-0-73811900-1365106032.jpg

• Like 1

hi man nice bush! You should have puled the branches a little more under the net to keep a flat canopy, here it will only make a kind of SOG ^^ but it shouldn't be a problem for the moment let your leaves where they are, when the girls will be more around week 5 6 you can pull the big fan leaves away if you want to let more light thru :)

Good luck man

yes in scrog it's better o keep pulling for at least 2 3 weeks afer switching the time for the stretch to calm down a little, for next time you'l know :P;)

They'll still be fine don't worry ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi man, well they are a little small for 7 weeks yes, but nothing that will not finish i think, it will just take a little longer :)

good luck man have a good grow

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the news man the buds are building some nice crystals no, won't be huge buds but seems like you have alot of it :)

I hope the smoke will be good did you start flushing already?

Have a good grow

thanks

yes there is alot of small buds but why that happens ? typical white rhino have biger buds

also there is big leaves that cover the buds , or not ?

yes i am flushing now

thanks

yes there is alot of small buds but why that happens ? typical white rhino have biger buds

also there is big leaves that cover the buds , or not ?

yes i am flushing now

looking at the plants and leaves they seem to have had quite high levels of N during the flowering which can delay maturing and make smaller fluffyer buds with more leaves on them, possibly need to lower N next time when the buds start to develop and give more PK but every plant behaves differently, it is a very common problem whenfollowing the feed guides from manufacturer, sometimes they recommend ridiculous amounts

edit: infact i had the same problem with my white rhino last year using AN nutes in 1-1-1 ratio that they recommend, i also had mg deifiency with it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

looking at the plants and leaves they seem to have had quite high levels of N during the flowering which can delay maturing and make smaller fluffyer buds with more leaves on them, possibly need to lower N next time when the buds start to develop and give more PK but every plant behaves differently, it is a very common problem whenfollowing the feed guides from manufacturer, sometimes they recommend ridiculous amounts

edit: infact i had the same problem with my white rhino last year using AN nutes in 1-1-1 ratio that they recommend, i also had mg deifiency with it

Im with J on the excess on N it looks like!

• 2 years later...