*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - 11 April 2013 - Auto Bomb & Sweet Mango Auto [7.5L pots] - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Smoke Report]

Thanks bro,

Yeah some SMA buds are already fat, I'm really surprised by their speed.

And that smell... wow...

I'll put some extra pictures while waiting for the update of this week end.

Still Money Maker shots but this time, the Hash. (The one I did on the Money Maker Cup journal)

It has been reworked by hand from the raw stuff.

Click to zoom :

post-10627-0-93218100-1372441300.jpg

post-10627-0-03447400-1372441316.jpg

post-10627-0-04662000-1372441327.jpg

-Peace.

looks good enough to eat

• Like 1

Indeed I thought it was a good idea since some people got Powder Feeding but the leaflet don't come with it.

Post #1 updated this week was harvest week :) Lots of nice smells in the room actually, both are very promising.

Next week update will be with dry buds pictures, now time to clean the pots and the room for the babies ;)

-Peace.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, sorry for the time without update.

I had many problems last week, I have been called for a diagnosis of my apartment and I had to cancel my Amsterdam holidays for another reason.

This diagnosis will happen on Monday and I can't do really any update before this day. I'll have to hide my tent and everything.

I'll try to add an update this week if not it will be next week.

Sorry for this problem.

-Peace.

Damn bro..very sorry to hear..but we will wait patiently :) I also rent and run the risk of the same thing happening at any time. I have to take a break after this grow to get the leak that has been plaguing my basement since my first grow fixed, and my hot water heater fixed and I too have to find a way to hide all of my grow gear :P I hope all goes well and we will see those sexy ladies soon!

Peace

• Like 1

no problemo man security first :) I hope the diagnosis will go well and the girls back in the room quickly :)

good luck

Thanks bro, It went well hopefuly the babies was approx 10 - 15cm easy to hide.

I had to remove all the stuff and hide. A Ghost Grower was in the house. :D

Damn bro..very sorry to hear..but we will wait patiently :) I also rent and run the risk of the same thing happening at any time. I have to take a break after this grow to get the leak that has been plaguing my basement since my first grow fixed, and my hot water heater fixed and I too have to find a way to hide all of my grow gear :P I hope all goes well and we will see those sexy ladies soon!

Peace

Yeah bro that suck but when it's done you are peaceful so it worth it :) The bad thing is when your ladies are into flowering for some weeks, that's way harder to hide.

So I updated the first post with dry stuff pictures, they smell so good.

I hope you like.

-Peace.

• Like 2

Thanks you brother, yeah it was sticky keyboard and camera lol :D

The taste is nice actually but I'll let em curing a little.

Auto-Bomb is like a sweet candy with some fruity/hash notes, very nice.

Sweet Mango is a bit more complex It remind me a bit of the Super Lemon Haze by the smell/taste (Very nice terpens combo in it), with Mango and Hash taste.

Very nice yet. I'll wait a little and will do a smoke report in post#1.

-Peace.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Smoke report posted end of Post #1.

They are already very good after a little curing, both strains are very good but I like Sweet Mango a bit more than Auto Bomb, not a big suprise.

As strange as it may seem, I planted the 6 last Auto Bomb seeds I had, because I think they can give more than I did. And that's a very nice auto for sure.

Respect to everyone who follow.

-Peace.

• Like 1

congratulation man all those dry buds pictures are mouth watering!! they look like some very good smoke and it doesn't surprise me when we see how you treated them during the whole grow :)

Thanks a lot for the nice report man! We'll be around for the next one as usual ;)

Have a good smoke!

• Like 1

Thank you man for being here and for following.

You always got nice comments that's really a pleasure.

About the next grow who's actually running I have 6 Auto Bomb (3x 7.5L pots, 3X 12L pots) and 3x Emerald Triangle Lemon Diesel (12L pots). The 3 LD are topped.

I think I'll have to move after this grow because they want to do some work where I live and it can take long... Cut electricity and all the stuff. I've clones and breeding project running so I don't have many choices, well I still got time to see what will happen.

-Peace.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...