Hi guys! :) Well it's time for the Sweet Mango grow journal ;)

Its being made using the same app as the indoor journal but I will try my best to make it look different :)

The Tri-pot Tournament is all about the comparison between the different sizes of pots in the same environmental situation. Is it as lucrative to use an 11L as an 18L? Or even a 6L?! I understand there are other factors to include the most important of which is the difference in seedlings. As we cannot clone this strain each plant wil not be 100% the same. This why I've germinated the whole ten and im picking the three best looking girls :)

Anyway, enough chat! It's time! Enjoy :)

4p8LEdl.jpg

tP31Fq0.jpg

Well that's the first week, not a great deal happening but they are cute nonetheless :) The format will be more apparent when I transplant and start reporting on the three best ones :) See you next week :)

• Like 4

Will be intrested to see how you go, have tried them in 6l and 11l, got the same result in terms of yield. What i read was big was best but now we will see.

I've pretty much heard the same but I thought I'd give it a go and see for myself :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys :) I've had some issues to deal with over the last few weeks with an exposure of my growing habits to friends and family. I almost chopped down 60 plants after an ex-girlfriend and mother of my child found out I grow and blew the whistle on me :angry: She told all my family and friends about my love of growing and has really pushed the red button on me. I can't get her to see that cannabis is such a harmless substance :banghead: . I had to 'David Blaine' the whole grow room out of my house for a few days and some of them have suffered in the move, including 4 of my Sweet mangos :fie: . I still have 5 of them for the journal but have missed a few weeks through all this crazy shit happening. What I have left is 4 in 18L pots and 1 in a 6L pot, all in coco/perlite. The 6L pot has a strange mutation in it, three leaves on every internode as opposed to just the two. Looks like a cloverleaf when looking directly down upon it. I will get my shit together and start up this journal as best I can :bye:

• Like 1

Hello man, congratulations for the setting of the magazine,

very original.

Also I'm using lately cube, rio-roots, and find them to be excellent both for the texture, which for the fact that they are bio-degradable.

updates will follow with interest.

good luck

• Like 1

Hi Guys :) I've had some issues to deal with over the last few weeks with an exposure of my growing habits to friends and family. I almost chopped down 60 plants after an ex-girlfriend and mother of my child found out I grow and blew the whistle on me :angry: She told all my family and friends about my love of growing and has really pushed the red button on me. I can't get her to see that cannabis is such a harmless substance :banghead: . I had to 'David Blaine' the whole grow room out of my house for a few days and some of them have suffered in the move, including 4 of my Sweet mangos :fie: . I still have 5 of them for the journal but have missed a few weeks through all this crazy shit happening. What I have left is 4 in 18L pots and 1 in a 6L pot, all in coco/perlite. The 6L pot has a strange mutation in it, three leaves on every internode as opposed to just the two. Looks like a cloverleaf when looking directly down upon it. I will get my shit together and start up this journal as best I can :bye:

I had not read last post.

Sorry to hear this news, you know that all our moral support,

last year is such a thing happened to me, I cut 40 cuttings ready for flowering plants and 4 mothers.

So I completely understand your situation, my advice is to do whatever it takes to ensure your tranquility,

Do not worry about the rest, so you can always start with maybe a new location, and with much more secrecy.

The best thing is that no one but you knows your cultivation.

To rest in .. good luck brother.

• Like 1

Thank you for all the kind words my brothers/sisters :)

It will be resolved im sure ;) I have been living in the shadows of cannabis and it's time to step up :) I believe in 'this plant with my whole being so if nobody can accept this then I can't except them ;).....lol.....anyway.....um...how are you? lol :lol:

• Like 2

nice good to see some news finally man thanks for the nice work :)

Ladies are growing nicely and have nice color it seems :) I hope they will continue this way ;)

Have a good grow

nice good to see some news finally man thanks for the nice work :)

Ladies are growing nicely and have nice color it seems :) I hope they will continue this way ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks dude :)

Hello friend,

I see you're in good company. :)

perfect garden, and plants happy.

have a good growth!

Thanks for the kind words man :)

All growing well in there, nice and healthy, wish my grow room was so tidy, must try harder. Good to see the girls are home and your back in business.

• Like 1

hey gonzo nice stuff bro, i have seen the tri leaf before on non auto strain's i believe dust had it once on a Kalashnikova and from what i remebr the plant turned out well so well have to see what sh does i think itll turn out as nice as the rest. any ways bro good stuff .

• Like 1

All growing well in there, nice and healthy, wish my grow room was so tidy, must try harder. Good to see the girls are home and your back in business.

I have just started to run a tight ship when it comes to cleanliness :) New room - New attitude :) Thanks for stopping by ;)

hey gonzo nice stuff bro, i have seen the tri leaf before on non auto strain's i believe dust had it once on a Kalashnikova and from what i remebr the plant turned out well so well have to see what sh does i think itll turn out as nice as the rest. any ways bro good stuff .

I thought it was a ruderalis trait but not so sure now :) It was always the runt of the litter you might say but has got quite big now :)

nice growth those babies are happy to grow ^^ And yes greeno it was on the kalash that i had this once :)

Thanks for the nice work on the updates gonzo as always :)

Have a good grow!