Indeed very good plants and excellent shots - I got one SMA atm not far beyond these here in flowering. Since 4 days I get that delicious Hash-ish aroma ozzing from the grow room leaks..lol Yeah Afghan heritage, no doubt.I am amazed of the speed. i think i could harvest the top already now after exactly 2 month from seed and all that after a frustratingly slow start. Around week 6 of full flowering - I always count from the first real buds coming from the tops, not pre-flowrrs or Time change.

I will give her another weeks or so till the lower buds have the same ripeness - a pity these are low yielders- This as a normal feminzed plant would be the bomb.

• Like 1

beautiful buds man lots of frost in here :) and still pleasant to read ;)

I hope the one you harvested will have a good smoke, but with SM you can't go really rong ^^

Have a good grow and smoke man ;)

• Like 1

beautiful buds man lots of frost in here :) and still pleasant to read ;)

I hope the one you harvested will have a good smoke, but with SM you can't go really rong ^^

Have a good grow and smoke man ;)

Thanks man :) it smells wonderful :) I havent got much time to chat, im harvesting LA Cheese at the moment ;)

• Like 1

Beautiful work again Gonzo, and gorgeous plants even if as you say you did not get time to put 100% into them..it still looks like they gave you back at least 99.99% :biggrin: Maybe the Powderfeed helps make up for a little less attention as it still works it's magic wonderfully..the proof is in the plants!! BTW that shelf full of Powderfeed is a REALLY nice picture..not..umm..jealous at all lol..but seriously really cool picture man!

I'm really liking the descriptions of the smells, sounds like it's gonna be Sweet sweeeet mango for Gonzo and Camilla real soon :) Best of luck finishing and with the other plants that we shall not mention but also sound very nice :P

Peace bro!

Beautiful work again Gonzo, and gorgeous plants even if as you say you did not get time to put 100% into them..it still looks like they gave you back at least 99.99% :biggrin: Maybe the Powderfeed helps make up for a little less attention as it still works it's magic wonderfully..the proof is in the plants!! BTW that shelf full of Powderfeed is a REALLY nice picture..not..umm..jealous at all lol..but seriously really cool picture man!

I'm really liking the descriptions of the smells, sounds like it's gonna be Sweet sweeeet mango for Gonzo and Camilla real soon :) Best of luck finishing and with the other plants that we shall not mention but also sound very nice :P

Peace bro!

Man youve got a good way with words :) Ive got so baked this morning that my vocabulary is......ummm......bad, lol :lol:

Thank you for stopping by to look at what's going on Smokey :) I may return with a longer comment when im not so......ummm.....baked, lol :)

Damn Sweet Mango concentrates :) On- my-ass ;)

• Like 1

Hahahaha....ahhh..good stuff Gonzo..now you have me lmao this morning also..and my way with words is also gone thanks to the Trainwreck/Super lemon haze volcano bowl for breakfast :biggrin::lol: . Have a great weekend bud..and enjoy that Sweet mango concentrate!!

Peace

• Like 1

Hahahaha....ahhh..good stuff Gonzo..now you have me lmao this morning also..and my way with words is also gone thanks to the Trainwreck/Super lemon haze volcano bowl for breakfast :biggrin::lol: . Have a great weekend bud..and enjoy that Sweet mango concentrate!!

Peace

I will thanks man :) You have a good weekend with the family :) Like I said in the other thread, enjoy the hash, sounds wonderful :)

Take it easy ;)

• Like 1

Another SOLID run man! All the stressing at time was nothing in the end haha! Which is always a great thing!

And again man, I swear you're like a coffeeshop haha! One day I'll have a garden like yours :D

You've always got something flowering from my POV!

Thanks for the in depth reviews of all the strains brother!

You've already turned me on to one! Keep it up please :)

& be blessed Mr.G

• Like 1

Another SOLID run man! All the stressing at time was nothing in the end haha! Which is always a great thing!

And again man, I swear you're like a coffeeshop haha! One day I'll have a garden like yours :D

You've always got something flowering from my POV!

Thanks for the in depth reviews of all the strains brother!

You've already turned me on to one! Keep it up please :)

& be blessed Mr.G

Lol, thanks man :) I have more strains and concentrates available to smoke than ever before, mostly grown/extracted myself :) I am such a happy guy right now ;)

Im glad you have decided to go with the AK-47 :) Such a solid strain :) I will let you in on a secret ;).....

CtCHV1t.jpg

I am about to run a Sea of Green with the Ak-47 :) They have just rooted in the last few days :) Damn im cutting this 8-9week flower time very close with my holiday to Amsterdam, lol :)

• Like 1

OHMYGOD! WTF MAN!

Now go and get you some good Jack Herer! Hopfully you kinda find a very woody/spicy male and BAM!

Or maybe even start bxing that! WOW man, nice :) Glad I joined up at this forum haha, thanks :D

And 8/9 weeks...uh oh....you might wanna cut the lights back to 10/11 hours early to pull that off!!

The current Ak-47 has finished in about 8.5 weeks but there is a slightly slower pheno so I hope and pray that I picked a faster pheno during mother selection :) They are clones so they tend to finish slightly quicker so all these things are hopefully on my side :) We'll see :) I can't throw out 36 Ak-47 clones, lol :) I could even chop the lot early and make hash :) Again, we'll see :)

• Like 1

thanks for the update on the mangos man looking like some very nice buds once again and tasty buds for sure ;)

Best of luck with that AK army too looks ready to blow the ceiling hehe ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 2

thanks for the update on the mangos man looking like some very nice buds once again and tasty buds for sure ;)

Best of luck with that AK army too looks ready to blow the ceiling hehe ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks man :) Your presence is ever welcome :) This Mango really has gave me a surprise at how good she is :) I forgot I was in the Mango thread when I posted the Ak-47 pic, there's powder feed in the background so it serves its purpose, lol :)

By the way, the humidity isnt 17%, lol :) That particular meter is not working :)

• Like 2

Aw man..too bad about that main cola but it seems all is well if you were almost ready to harvest her. That is what happens when you grow fat GHSC colas!! You are lucky to have gotten the seemingly more rare sativa like mango pheno in that lady..I really enjoyed the 1 outta 5 beans that I got that was similar. A very unique flavor/smell that I found more citrus than mango at times.. and the high I found kinda trippy, very excellent strain overall and you really did her justice!! :) Enjoy man..enjoy!! What the hell were you worried about?? :P lol

Nice start on those deadly sog weapons...gonna grow up to be social toker killers :) Curious..how many different strains are you smoking right now? sounds like a nice selection bro..enjoy and have a nice cure with that beautiful mango..nice fade btw!!

Peace

Aw man..too bad about that main cola but it seems all is well if you were almost ready to harvest her. That is what happens when you grow fat GHSC colas!! You are lucky to have gotten the seemingly more rare sativa like mango pheno in that lady..I really enjoyed the 1 outta 5 beans that I got that was similar. A very unique flavor/smell that I found more citrus than mango at times.. and the high I found kinda trippy, very excellent strain overall and you really did her justice!! :) Enjoy man..enjoy!! What the hell were you worried about?? :P lol

Nice start on those deadly sog weapons...gonna grow up to be social toker killers :) Curious..how many different strains are you smoking right now? sounds like a nice selection bro..enjoy and have a nice cure with that beautiful mango..nice fade btw!!

Peace

Hello my friend :) Thanks by the way :) All my worrying was for nothing really :) Never smelt that mango smell right throughout the whole grow, only when it had been in a jar all night did the fruit smell come out :) It also has this garlic and pepper hints through it, like my Violator Kush I ran a few months ago :) When you grind it is an intense smell :) This is not the sativa pheno that snapped, that has a tangy as f*%k smell that I can't wait to try :)

Strains and other sh*t I'm smoking at the moment,,,,

LA Cheese (Coco + Advanced Nutes)

LA Cheese (Soil grown, tastes so good, finished with PK13\14)

Sweet Mango (Coco + Powder)

AK-47 (Coco + Advanced Nutes)

Amnesia Haze (Locally sourced but rumoured to be from Amsterdam, has the quality for it anyway :))

Super Lemon Haze (Again, locally sourced)

LA Cheese Bubble Hash

AK-47 Honey Oil

LA Cheese Honey Oil

LA Cheese QWISO Hash

Black Squishy Hash from the bottom of the bin when making bubble (everything that went through the 45u bag, it was black due to green particles that could not be washed out, gets you stoned but tastes a bit like leaf)

Thats about it for now :) I'm waiting on the Kali Mist, Dr Grinspoon and OG Kush to finish :)

• Like 2

Thats about it for now :) I'm waiting on the Kali Mist, Dr Grinspoon and OG Kush to finish :)

Hahaha..that's about it eh? Not much rocking your top shelf at all lol :no: That list makes me drool bro..it's awesome that you have grown/extracted most of that yourself too..respect!

Peace

Hahaha..that's about it eh? Not much rocking your top shelf at all lol :no: That list makes me drool bro..it's awesome that you have grown/extracted most of that yourself too..respect!

Peace

Thanks dude :) Just made an inquiry into buying a huge lab setup for large propane extractions :) May set me back £1000's but I must have it ;) Lol :)

• Like 1