Beautiful buds man,

Nice to follow all these sweet journals, Gives me inspiration ! :)

Keep up the good work Mister !!

Thank man :) This journey is almost over :) Before the smoke report etc, all I will say is the Sweet Mango is fucking awesome :)

Let me know if you find the sweet mango to be a MUST GROW :D Once you taste it that is :D

Cheers bossman

I have had initial testing on it and I must say its awesome :) I read on Jimmys seed test that its in his top 5 strains and I thought - really? He was right :)

I gave my friend some, told him its not cured much yet but he loved the smell and took it anyway. He went off and smoked it with his group of friends, now I have a herd of people dying to get some of that amazing tasting weed :) I don't sell my stuff but I have handed out some courtesy buds :) I have many strains and my people I give to for medical reasons will love this weed :) It helps with sleep :)

• Like 2

Yumm yumm gimme some!!! :biggrin: They look like they put the "Sweet" in sweet mango!! Man if they come out with Autoflowering awards this strain is gonna win some cups :) I can't wait to harvest mine! Awesome work again bro!!

Peace

Thanks bro :) The strain really is great! There are phenos that smell strong and ones that don't smell too bad :) All smell amazing in the grinder ;) Like Jack Herer almost :) Bittersweet, mango and peppery spices :) One of my growing buddies here in Scotland is shocked that this bag of awesome weed is an autoflower :) He has been growing for years and has experienced the bad side of autoflowering strains, right at the start they weren't too great :) This strain is my first auto and I might just stick with this one, lol :) Sounds narrowminded but hey....it's awesome :)

• Like 1

Definitely a fantastic Auto if you get the real pheno - The one with lots of frost and that sour milky fruity aroma, delicious taste and the high potency !

Im disappointed that it's almost impossible to clone as this pheno would definitely get a SOG :) It can be done but a bit of a fuck about I think, take clones and root them as they flower? Lol ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damm Gonzo !!

Those buds looks so tempting man, and they look really compact to.

Beautiful report, again.

Take care.

Thanks Fran :) These buds are the pride of my collection ;) A collection that's slowly dwindling, lol :) They are astounding my friends :) They cannot believe its an Auto! ;) Well done guys ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello my friends :) It is the last day of the Auto cup and I'd like to start by thanking everyone involved from Arjan, Franco, Mr X, Dust, Jose, Jan, Tokeage and Marcel (my trip organiser)......to everyone in the GHSC team that cannot be named, the logistics must have been immense :) Thank you :)

Well i was supposed to have had prepared a huge end of journal smoke report with fancy sh*t and all the trimmings but everything was seized by the police in last weeks raid. They took everything, my plants, setup, 12 powder feeding kits and all my stashes of strains, they even have my passport and I may get it back but I can only find out if i can ONE DAY before im supposed to be in Amsterdam, god im nervous, might not get my trip after all, so stressful, i feel like my children have been taken away, i mean if you have been living a grower life for almost a year and then it gets ripped from you it leaves a hole in your life, I can't describe it any better than that :(........

Aaaaaanyway......enough of my moaning and groaning and onward......

Sweet Mango Auto

Smell/taste

The Sweet Mango (in my experiences) has 3 phenos in this category....

1) The first I will write of is my personal favourite, this one has a deep intense sourness to it, with an enticing aroma, like Sour Kush but more inviting :) I felt at home smelling this one :) Only way I can describe it :) Tastes as strong as it smells, an instant winner in my personal opinion. The stench from this pheno is hard to destroy making it an easy cure, no need to draw out that delicate smell over time as it's RIGHT THERE, lol :victory:

2) The second has this intense mango smell to it but only once cured for a few weeks. On the live plant itself it had this smell of sun ripened tropical fruit, like that mango i spoke of but a bit 'off' (in a nice way, lol) When cured as i say, it has this lovely freshly cut mango aroma :) Very high in the terpin - MYRCENE :spiteful:This proved a favourite amongst my close friends :)

3) The last one is just as the second but with this grape flavour when cured, like when you bite into a green grape, that first initial contact with the tongue...lovely :)

Potency/effect

The Sweet Mango is shocking when it comes to potency, shocking in the way that it eclipsed some of the best strains I had in terms of strength and medicinal effects :) All the poor individuals that I donate to have reported that this strain has the best effects for insomnia and pain relief :) It has a creeping nature with red-eye slowly occurring over a space of 10mins, till an eventual stop on the couch is advised after an hour or so of this intense red-eye :) All phenos experienced performed similarly to these reports :) My patients were asking specifically for this strain to help with their ailments :) They had no knowledge of Autoflowering strengths and weaknesses, just the idea that Sweet Mango was the one they wanted :) Well done guys another win :)

Phenotypes experienced (growth related)

There were two phenos discovered in my quest....

1) This first one had very sativa-like growth but with a deep intense indica smell, quite short. It had a high calyx to leaf ratio making light work of trimming :) Light able to penetrate through the canopy with this high ratio giving great secondary branching :)

2) The second was a shorter, fatter girl :) It had a slightly lower calyx to leaf ratio with a big top cola that i can only compare to an Afghan No1 that I ran in my first grow :) Very chunky :)

Stress resistance/Ease of Growth

The Sweet Mango turned out amazing for plants that i thought had been stunted by a delayed transplant but they really pulled through only taking a few weeks more due to my error :) Give them the root space and they will reward you handsomely :) They are again one of the most resilient strains i've ran :) No signs of hermie problems or any of that nonsense, well done guys, very stable seeds :) They grew with pretty much no effort at all! I changed to 12/12 halfway through flowering and they took it as well as i wanted :)

Yield/Bud Density

Yield - 7oz from 4 plants

That really surprised me, as i said these girls were stunted by a few weeks by transplant neglect, apologies but it seem to have turned out alright :) I know the density has a lot to do with lights and environment but what I can say is that the POWDER FEEDING has played a huge roll in how solid these buds were, S-O-L-I-D, lol ;)

Conclusion...

Where do I start, this strain made me look like a better grower than I am.....I can't say it any plainer than that :) I read Jimmys test journal and he said it was in his top 5 for MUST GROWS and I was like...."An Auto? Really?...yeah, we'll see about that" lol, sorry guys but thats the truth... Jimmy - respect dude, its now on MY list, haha :) I now understand my friend :)

If you like simple growing and want something that can compete with the best in the world....this strain and POWDER FEEDING go hand in hand, marry them together and you'll be pleasantly surprised, experience it and it will take place in YOUR top 5 one day.....

Thank you to everyone who took part, We are all part of history now, do you think that loads of people turned up for the first Cannabis Cup? Exactly. One day this may be a regular thing with worldwide recognition :) Keep the flame burning my friends. I apologise for the less than spectacular finish to the journal and also no final pictures but the bust really messed up everything, sorry. If you refer to my last update it will give you an idea, thanks again for reading and good luck my friends x

Much love, Scott (Gonzo) x

gonzo im so sorry I had trouble but moved everything day and a half latter they were on my door it feels like you have lost something its horrible I hope everything goes well for you this law needs sorting out weres our freedom and its our right nice grow and beautiful plants again respect brother

• Like 1

gonzo im so sorry I had trouble but moved everything day and a half latter they were on my door it feels like you have lost something its horrible I hope everything goes well for you this law needs sorting out weres our freedom and its our right nice grow and beautiful plants again respect brother

Thank you Nicc :) I am humbled by your comments dude :) Your damn right about the law my friend, this setback in my life has made me want to try and get cannabis legalised so I can grow legitimately, I can't grow illegally again, can't happen. I must do something!

Thank you again man ;) and thanks for reading :)

• Like 1

if you need any support im here I think its time I never get it on street corners I smoke what I grow some times get s bit off a friend I never break the law it feels like we are being forced to grow it because it bring happiness and makes us feel healthier they need to study it more like what its happening in usa any help im allways looking in on site I love this site peace my friend

• Like 2

if you need any support im here I think its time I never get it on street corners I smoke what I grow some times get s bit off a friend I never break the law it feels like we are being forced to grow it because it bring happiness and makes us feel healthier they need to study it more like what its happening in usa any help im allways looking in on site I love this site peace my friend

Thanks man, I really appreciate it :) The cops understood why I didn't want to go to street dealers, some of them are pretty bad up here. I will have to just chill for now and see what happens :(

Another damn awesome grow my friend, really nice descriptive final write up, and some words that were very well said concerning GH and the strains :biggrin: . I don't know how to say how bad I feel that you got raped by the cops tho man :( :(

I really hope you get to the Dam this week, much respect for the grow and even more for continuing on so positively brother!! I hope things work out and good luck with the contest Scott/Gonzo lol

Peace

• Like 1