worlds strongest strain

LAconfidential

depends who grows it.. some strains are said to have levels around 30% in the states...well it's the states and those things always happen in the states i wonder why haha? ^^ Don't think that anyway a 30% THC strain could be a lot more interesting than a good 20%.. but well ^^ You'll find on High Times a ranking of the 10 or 20 strongest strains of the year, SuperlemonHaze is inside with a 22 23% of THC in it.

but you'll see lots of fancy results online..and i yet i don't really believe all those..maysbe i should ^^

• Like 1

Pyramid Seeds say theyr tutankamun got tested in Spain with results of 32% of THC

I grew it but i have to say it was nasty smelling and far not the strongest Smoke i got ;)

Yes SLH is a good hitter indeed :) or PPP from Nirvana is an Pineapple Smelling hardhitter

• 4 weeks later...

Fainted? perhaps some other variable was at play here. Was the toke so big that it starved his blood of oxygen? The sheer high content of THC would not have had that effect. Back to the post and as said above, there are many numbers thrown around the web. IMO they are "approximations AT BEST" and should not be relied upon. There are a number of factors said tests depend on for eg: the type of test used, the method & equipment used to test, the grow method used for that particular plant, the grower, the list could go on and don't forget good old ego and human interest. Anything that has aTHC content of 20% and higher would most likely be knockout smoke. There are a number of strains that make this claim. If you don't smoke everyday many strains prolly make you think it's stronger than it is. But when you smoke every day, weed becomes weed no matter what strain it is. :)

Please don't be afraid of my 2 post rep. wink

Guest nattydread

High Times' Junes 2013 Earth's Strongest Strain Head Cheese 24.79%

Some of the other strains on the list are Super Lemon Haze 22.64%, Larry OG 21.31%, Strawberry Cough 20.07%, Master Yoda 22.4%, Tahoe OG Kush 22%, Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies 21.2%, SFV OG Kush 23%, DarkStar 22%, Sour Amnesia 21.5%, and Kosher Kush 21%

Banana OG won third in best Hybrid at the High Time Los Angeles Meidical Cannabis Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

Go with Satori and you will have a very high THC plant.

Hey toke, nice to see you buddy, hope your keeping well and still rockin on some of that lovely isolator your so good at making :)

Take it easy cheesy :)

High Times' Junes 2013 Earth's Strongest Strain Head Cheese 24.79%

Clear THC level not make you plants strongest for you mind. Some plants has not so high THC content but users very like it, and as you know you can just use more ganja when you smoke to make high level THC in blood, but it is not work, different stains make different effect. Because other cannabinoids can change THC effect, CBD, CBN can block THC in you brain and make effect really long and noticeable. Clear THC not make it too in any quantity. Clear THC can make panic or else and effect not so deep for indica lovers if the amount of smoking in a reasonable range.

ABout strongest stain in my expirience I wrote in this post http://www.strainhun...__60#entry96265

Hey toke, nice to see you buddy, hope your keeping well and still rockin on some of that lovely isolator your so good at making smile.png

Take it easy cheesy smile.png

Hey brother. Yes my friend, i´m still rocking, still growing and still taking sneek peeks at wonderful grows ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fainted? perhaps some other variable was at play here. Was the toke so big that it starved his blood of oxygen? The sheer high content of THC would not have had that effect. Back to the post and as said above, there are many numbers thrown around the web. IMO they are "approximations AT BEST" and should not be relied upon. There are a number of factors said tests depend on for eg: the type of test used, the method & equipment used to test, the grow method used for that particular plant, the grower, the list could go on and don't forget good old ego and human interest. Anything that has aTHC content of 20% and higher would most likely be knockout smoke. There are a number of strains that make this claim. If you don't smoke everyday many strains prolly make you think it's stronger than it is. But when you smoke every day, weed becomes weed no matter what strain it is. :)

Please don't be afraid of my 2 post rep. wink

Fainted! It happens! I've seen it happen three times in three different coffeeshops lol.

My mate fainted after amnesia haze, lolol. Worth to consider other levels like cbd,cbn, ect it make smoke more full(for me imho). For best thc level, hash, oils, ect. :)

lol.

On a few separate occasions Ive seen ppl kill over in coffeeshops lol. I too thought that ppl couldn't truly faint from weed at one point!

And lately I've been seeing a lot of Tahoe OG amongst the strongest ranks. That' and SFV OG Kush. But I'm with Dust more than anything on depends who grows it! I need strong weed to get me where I wanna be as I smoke everyday lol. I also don't agree that weed is weed when u only smoke strong. Big difference to me between indica and sativa highs! Or a haze and a widow! Also agreed on the Satori!

High time's release's a article every year of the highest thc % in plant's they have tested and the over all was like 23% i can't remeber what it was tho i have heard crazy claim's tho from other us companies that are hard to verify like a strain called pitbull claiming to have 36% thc i think the company is called stoney girl seeds. Now i dont know if i believe it but it was in the big book of bud's vol 4 so it might have some truth behind it.

this is a link to there website with the claims.

http://www.gro4me.com/pit_bull1.htm

Amnesia is some of tje strongest I have smoked. Only weed I have tried that made me pass out. Although had some sick smelling Bubblegum in the Dam on Wednesday, really strong effects.