Aloha Jimmy, Here are the Mapito costs in the USA 1.5 cu.ft. bag is $35 plus $15 shipping. That would be about $50 for 42 Liters, with shipping to Hawaii or Alaska you pay double the regular price so to get 80 liters you buy in Europe for $40 would cost $130 to get it to Hawaii. I am glad that we have a very nice black pumice stone product here the orchid growers use we can buy by the truckload for about $20 a M3. It will be interesting to see how your plants do in the Mapito with the added nutrient holding capacity as compared to the ceramic hydro stone substrate you have used in the past.

what i think haha tricky question ^^ you know i am FOR experiences of all kind, if you have never done it i think you should do it properly as you wante to do it to have a comparison base, and so next time you can maybe try 20h and see if they benefit of the 2h of sleep.. but maybe take some clones of some lady to have a solid base to compare, or don't if you don't want to compare hahaha i'm going in my dreams there where i have 10 veg room with 200 1000w inside etc...you know those dream where you can do all you want haha

Good luck buddy no matter the choice it's the good one if it's yours and i'll be following the results :)

Aloha Jimmy, Here are the Mapito costs in the USA 1.5 cu.ft. bag is $35 plus $15 shipping. That would be about $50 for 42 Liters, with shipping to Hawaii or Alaska you pay double the regular price so to get 80 liters you buy in Europe for $40 would cost $130 to get it to Hawaii. I am glad that we have a very nice black pumice stone product here the orchid growers use we can buy by the truckload for about $20 a M3. It will be interesting to see how your plants do in the Mapito with the added nutrient holding capacity as compared to the ceramic hydro stone substrate you have used in the past.

Man sounds $$$$. But nice that you have options. Yes it´s gonna be nice to see how it´s go´s.

Thanks for stop by buddy.

what i think haha tricky question ^^ you know i am FOR experiences of all kind, if you have never done it i think you should do it properly as you wante to do it to have a comparison base, and so next time you can maybe try 20h and see if they benefit of the 2h of sleep.. but maybe take some clones of some lady to have a solid base to compare, or don't if you don't want to compare hahaha i'm going in my dreams there where i have 10 veg room with 200 1000w inside etc...you know those dream where you can do all you want haha

Good luck buddy no matter the choice it's the good one if it's yours and i'll be following the results :)

I know the dreams brother lol ^^. Thanks for the confidence bro :D.

They all look amazing in there, gonna have to get me some more SLH ;)

Thanks buddy. Yeah SLH is really one amazing strain.

Thank you all for stop by and take a look and leave a comment.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

very nice healthy girls man! beautiufl leaf shape and looking so healthy ^^

Thanks for the news man keep them coming i hope they keep going this good ;)

Thanks brother me too :D. Over all this is the first time I go 5 weeks in veg. Let´s see if it makes a differences ;).

hi,

yet beautiful and healthy plants!!!

which should give good result with this growth phase

Peace

Thank you brother. Yeah they look stunning ;).

Hi Jimmy,

I remember a bloke, some time who said he could not grow hydro. I think that bloke has eaten his words.

well done, jimmy.

taker care

john

John my old friend were have you been?? So nice to see you back here at the forum :D.

Yeah I know I say something like that for some years a go lol. Hehehehe nice to see you here again buddy. Thanks for the kind words and please come back ;).

Bushy little beasts , very nice

Thanks Gaz very nice of you to stop by :D. Please come back.

Aloha Jimmy, Are you using the pH and EC guidelines from the GHSC brochure ? i was wondering which formulations you are using? (Indica, Hybrids, Sativa?)

Yes I am. Gonna scan the brochure for you guys soon. I use Hybrid for all the growth. I wanted to use the Sativa one on SLH, but I had not $$ for it. Thanks for stop by buddy. And please come back and check out the progress.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

green green green, it's green everywhere and have grown very nicely since last time, they are nice womans now and i hope flowering will make them even more pretty ;)

Thanks for the news ùan have a good grow

Aloha Jimmy, Your plants are looking World Class (aka Champion's League) it looks like your Waterfarms + Powderfeeding + Mapito is an excellent combination. I found the GHSC Powderfeed Brochure very interesting the way they manage the pH during the growing cycle. The plants in the soiless mix are they in peat & perlite, or coco & perlite?

lovely video and photo's man, plant are looking very and super healthy. cant wait to see them putting on some nice flowers.

peace

Thanks a lot buddy, and thanks for stop by.

green green green, it's green everywhere and have grown very nicely since last time, they are nice womans now and i hope flowering will make them even more pretty ;)

Thanks for the news ùan have a good grow

Thanks brother, it´s always nice to hear good things ;). Im pretty sure that they will become some very sexy womans ;).

Aloha Jimmy, Your plants are looking World Class (aka Champion's League) it looks like your Waterfarms + Powderfeeding + Mapito is an excellent combination. I found the GHSC Powderfeed Brochure very interesting the way they manage the pH during the growing cycle. The plants in the soiless mix are they in peat & perlite, or coco & perlite?

I use Special Mix from Gold Label, here are some info about it.

Gold Label Special Mix is made using Swedish virgin white peat of the highest quality: One gram of Special Mix can absorb a stunning ten grams of water. The peat is cut into a coarse structure and mixed with only the highest quality perlite, Swedish clay, lime, minerals, trace elements and organic fertilizer. It’s a complete mix, ready for use. Special Mix contains nutrients for almost a complete crop cycle.

Thanks for stop by hunters.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

Nice garden Jimmy! Everything is lookin' exceptional and the side by side grows are priceless!

God speed bro

Thanks IG very nice of you. Yes Im very happy so far, looks really good. Thanks for stop by and leave a comment.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Aloha Jimmy, With the Gold Label Special Mix do you add anything during the bloom stage? Here in the USA our bagged soil mixes are unregulated and they could bag up the garbage off the barn floor and sell it to consumers. In Europe all you have to do is check out the labels.

• 2 weeks later...

Aloha Jimmy, With the Gold Label Special Mix do you add anything during the bloom stage? Here in the USA our bagged soil mixes are unregulated and they could bag up the garbage off the barn floor and sell it to consumers. In Europe all you have to do is check out the labels.

I only add water 100% organic. It´s like a small treat for my self ;). Sorry to hear about the lack of respect to you organic growers you have in the US. Seems like we are lucky here in EU.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

awesome looking ladies man those leaves seems huge already :) And nice dark green like older said, almost a little too much on some of them ;) but i'm sure everything is under control :)

Have a good grow man keep us updated