Aloha Jimmy, I think a real good rule of plant nutrient uptake is when EC is going down slowly things are good. When the EC goes up the plants are taking more water than nutrients and you can cut back on the EC to try to find the right balance for that stage of growth. With pH I often found the usual trend was it went up during the veg and tended to go down a little when the plants took up a different diet in the bloom stage. We also found that it mattered what strain was grown as they all had different patterns.

• Like 1

Aloha Jimmy, I think a real good rule of plant nutrient uptake is when EC is going down slowly things are good. When the EC goes up the plants are taking more water than nutrients and you can cut back on the EC to try to find the right balance for that stage of growth. With pH I often found the usual trend was it went up during the veg and tended to go down a little when the plants took up a different diet in the bloom stage. We also found that it mattered what strain was grown as they all had different patterns.

Hi oldmarine

Very cool of you to share this info whit me, a big thanks. For my next growth I will start whit this ;). Thanks for stop by and the comment. Have a great weekend my friend.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Head up man :)

The biggest wonder about ur Passion is that if ever u loose it u can get some Beans and get ur self ur Dreams back ;)

And i know u got this

chhers

You guys dont think I got busted??

• Like 1

O I know you would be growing if you could have bro.eBay UK got some cheap tents . But its expensive getting your grow room back.

Thanks for the trust bro :). Awesome tip brother gonna check it out.

Peace & Smoke