Growmaster J

SSH and others

10 posts in this topic

you are on phone? on computer it should all work nicely how do you proceed?

i start a new post

choose file, browse whatever, pick my pic to upload. that fucking little spinner just spins for hours if i let it.

im on my laptop

should be so simple, like every other site everywhere

ive got some amazing pics and vids

So these are weak compared to what I have.... these are just below the 4 mb limit.... weak

post-4058-0-02888300-1367470702.jpg

post-4058-0-50201200-1367470843.jpg

post-4058-0-90317900-1367471039.jpg

2 people like this

damn glad you found a way to upload them must have been the server buggin the other day, or your size above the limit 4mb is the limit, if you resize them around 1024 or a very little above it goes under the limit most of the time.

Anyway! great monsters you have there man congrat!

What setup do you have actually, and what strains are those ladies?

thanks for sharing

try tiny pic it is for minimizing pics for forums easy to handle and u loose no quality of the pics..... btw awesome ladys yeh what setup do u use....Peace Ninja

I generally grow Super Silver Haze, it performs the best getting topped and still has a decent THC. I run it for 9 weeks + 4 week Veg. I'm a little bored with the weak flavor. I started some Green Poison also, it seems to perform similar to the Haze but with a lot more dank and flavor. Lots of pics and videos but over the limit.

1 person likes this

tries to convert a jpeg, you should get photos of 1mb of media, and a decent quality.

However nice buds!

Use imgur, it's an anonymous web uploader. Really handy ;) From all the links you get for your picture use the message board link, copy and paste it on here :)

GrowmasterJ very nice pic's bro! I just thought i would mention what i do to post pic's on strainhunter's is i upload the photo's to photobucket and then take the direct link and copy it then i click on the image that looks like a old kodak photo in the reply box and past the link from photobucket. that way you can post as many picture's as you want and the size of the file doesent matter because your not actually uploading the photo to the forum. that's how i post so many pic's in my journal's.