Outdoor grows from the jungle in hell.......

OLDproLg

That is awsome! I see u r a seasoned grower, let me ask you a few things... first i see some medium size plants in black pots... don't they get very hot during the summer?? or that's just for the "winter" crop? :D You do hard work i see... but once u can grow on your yard... what is the reason of growing in pots instead of raised beds?? 1 truck could do miracle there in minutes! I also noticed pretty uniform plants... what strain? have you been growing it for long time yourself and breeding it also? Best wishes brother, i hope it was not 2 many questionos, but u made me curious! :D

Whats up OldPRO?Aloha from north florida Nice work man, very nice. Id be scared shitless to do THAT in my back yard although I do have a huge area behind my house which is a untouched forest but there are two areas that do not have any vegitation. Two huge circles that get sun all day. I have no idea why cause its been untouched for years. I think it may be because there is an over grown asphault rd that leads back there. Most has been eatten by jungle. You have to dig to get to it but I remember my grand dad driving me down that rd 30 years ago but its been closed for years and no one even knows its there anymore. Im gonna crop that bitch out during fall grow. I may get your help on that cause I havent grown outdoors alot and we have a similar climate. No chance of anyone walking up on it cause ive tried to walking back there and it is complete hell trying to trec thru that forrest. No one would do it without a reason and the only access is from my property anyway so its a low risk situation. Tell me man when do your summer plants start to flower? I have a plant outside that statred flowering last week and I have never seen flowers so early. I started a thread about it but us Americans wont get advice here. We can only give it and I dont blame em for being scared (FREE MARC EMORY). Youll seldome even get replys muchless help so ill ask u, an American. check it out and tell me what you think............

Hi friends!

Hey Lev,yah them were mostly winter/spring grows there...

But i used that same system with summer grows,just more

watering.....but i stopped summers pretty much...

GE,well i seen your stuff it looks great so far,dont worry!

Oh,if you may have read those plants were f2's an f3's i made!!!

Good luck growing folks!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

nice job you inpired me!

just some questions: 

1. u said that u can get mold from rain in one night, im planing to grow some weed in santa cruz bolivia i have a property there..

im having problem with the selection of the strains to grow... because of high humidity (90-100 % rh) and rainy tropical weather .. mold is a huge problem for me... i grew in israel (grow room was 50 % humidity)some sour kush and WW and the sour kush got mold, i dont want to think what will happen with 90% rh...

ppl told me that a sativa will let more air through the buds and that will prevent mold (but the longer flower time increases the risk of mold)... any other ideas to prevent mold ?

tnx very much!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello people,been busy with my breeding!!

Have a spot at breedbay and beans at auction at dankbidz!!

But to answer that Q,their is not much you can do about molds,
they are worst in humid places,anything above 60% an its
to humid,here we are in the 90-70% mornings an 60-55% dry
in the afternoons.....guerrilla growers have no defence,but if you
have a back yard grow,make a greenhouse for protection from rains!
Just a TOP will do,no walls needed!!

Just poppin by to say Hi folks...
Peace n see yaz soon again,LG

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Absolutely amazing thread.  My eyes watering from glee seeing your plants, Lou.  And also from laughing so hard; your Problems with editing using that old mac and old Browsers.  :rofl:    I hope you have been able to resolve those Problems by today.

I am also surprised that I had not noticed this thread until now, but as I have already seen before, there are some true gems to find here in Greenhouse/StrainHunters.  This thread is so amazing and unique that I hope it will eventually be pinned for preservation.     :declare:

By the way, I understand your compost-layering tek.  Brown doesn't mean dog poo. lol

First layer on bottom is all green (alive) leaves, grass-cuttings, etc.  These materials contain not only fresh micro-organisms and larvae for the compost, but they contain large amounts of water, and of Nitrogen in particular which is especially important for the gasses emmited which help to break-down the materials in the other layers.

Second layer, the Brown stuff is not poo, but rather the woody stems, branches, sticks usually from recent season cuttings or general yard clean-up.

Third layer on top is the really dead stuff; biological materials / that through time or baking in the sunlight, or whatever the reason / are virtually depleted of any immediately useful substances; These materials need especially to be broken-down via an aggressive composting process such as this TACO-tek.  Dead stuff is most notably Carbon.

Household vegetable food leftovers and miscellaneous yard- and depleted potting soils can be mixed-in at any Level.  Water and a water-retaining Reservoir in contact with the materials is essential for keeping the composting processes from stopping.  Lime sprinkled on the pile, although not absolutely necessary, will act as an accelerant and aid the growth of micro-organisms that consume plant tissues. 

Well done, and thanks for sharing.

I will take a look at those sites you suggested... breedbay and dankbidz

Peace and Bless

• Like 1

HEY FOLKS,back again!!!

THIS TIME WITH A BRAND NEW IMAC,i CAN ACTUALLY  SEE MY TYPING NOW....

WHAT A SMOOTH MACHINE 2015 DESKTOP;)

Let me post a glistening bud pic,glad you liked the thread...

Will be around again ok!!

peace,an have a great season friends

:)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Daamn, amazing grows! I see you're a real farmer, a lot of hard work and dedication right there, I appreciate that. I love your attitude, too. Definitely will try your composting technique.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with your future grows.

Peace,

G.

• Like 1

Thank you friends!!

Lots of fun testing strains always as a breeder...i have my own spot

at breed bay and list strains at the auction site there...

Feel free to check them out

;)

Today i may show something cool,if i remember how to show pics?

post-25873-0-53650000-1431122149.jpg

post-25873-0-38157300-1431122178.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well HIGH AGAIN FRIENDS!!!

Always here,just a SOUR D cut i got from an online friend,but i just chopped the last one.....

DO NOT LET THE HEAVY FROSTY BUDS FOOL YOU YOUNGINS,it is whats inside the THC!!!

Nothing but a boring buzz on it,but i have breeding projects done using it,so we will see.....

Let me get a new field shot in here for you all,still busy doing my thing here ok!!!

Peace,Lg

sativa n indica buds 16.JPG

• Like 3