Lemon Skunk, topped and hand bent...

Romeu9

Lemon Skunk, 8 weeks, toped 3weeks ago at the 7th internode, is now 16,5cm tall and the two shoots are 13cm wide and I have been bending them by hand.

Altough she still didn't grow enough roots to be already transplanted (she still is in a 10cm pot), but the roots have grow quite faster since I started using bio-rhizotonic. Excelent adittive!

I will definitely keep her during all autumn and winter until the spring arrives and she can evolve very good!

She is still small but have now good vigor and slowly will grow to a very good plant.. So I hope and try to take good care of her :)

Thank you, my friends.

P310810_18.040002.JPG

P310810_18.040001.JPG

P310810_18.020002.JPG

P310810_18.030001.JPG

Guest superbluehaze

good one Romeu. That is the way. Just watch the water, pot does not like too much water, but needs lots of air around the root zone.

She is going to be a beautiful tree. well done, my friend.

happy growing,

john

Thank you, John! The inspiration came from you and the way you handle your plants:)

Since the LS stil needs time to grow I will leave it trough winter until spring (in case of getting the 150w cfl I will see how it goes and decide), I'll update on the white rhino soon, since she is much bigger and already in a 18L pot.

Thank you, John! ;)