Caboose journal growing by mykol76 - °MISSION COMPLETE*

yeah man, nice quick start :) Thanks for opening a journal and welcome in the cup!

best of luck to those little babies like i said to the others i hope you will have a good season!

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• Like 1

Thank you guys,

I see them grow a little more slowly than other genetic that I grew up,

probably the temperature below 20 ° in the last few days, but let's see,

for the moment seems to be fine. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not much to say but oooh yeah ;) nice little color, nice little leaves, makes some nice little plants :)

Thanks for the news man hope they soon become Big little plants ;)

have a good grow

• Like 1

Very nice and healthy looking girls . Not too long and you will see them exploding in growth. Usually indoors they would start flowering any day now but like that with those long hot sunny days atm expect them to spread out and rise - some phenoes are getting real tall and lean while most will just psh out buds in every direction possible A very interesting strain. Anyone knows what the parents were ? Leaves are thin like a Sativa ,but they give out the Inica powder feeding along with the seeds ... Anyway good luck and a happy grow for you.

• Like 1

not much to say but oooh yeah ;) nice little color, nice little leaves, makes some nice little plants :)

Thanks for the news man hope they soon become Big little plants ;)

have a good grow

thanks for the kind words.

I admit, in my opinion is a little pale green :)

but remedy well to this. : D

I think it'll be a better work if u remove some leaves and stem on the bottom

Tnx for advice dude, I'll keep this

Very nice and healthy looking girls . Not too long and you will see them exploding in growth. Usually indoors they would start flowering any day now but like that with those long hot sunny days atm expect them to spread out and rise - some phenoes are getting real tall and lean while most will just psh out buds in every direction possible A very interesting strain. Anyone knows what the parents were ? Leaves are thin like a Sativa ,but they give out the Inica powder feeding along with the seeds ... Anyway good luck and a happy grow for you.

Heyy bro,what's up

thank you very much for the comment.

I have read, Caboose is a cross between Big Bud and Trainwreck. (indica), but I do not know the time it takes to bloom indoors.

But outside, should be ready 3/4 week of September.

I do not know more info about it.

new update tomorrow, I hope you come back soon!

Peace by mykol76