Caboose journal growing by mykol76 - °MISSION COMPLETE*

Big Bud & Trainwreck ? I can see the Big Bud in there, just look at those huge large fat fan leaves but the buds are completely different shaped . Big round fat things , nothing like the elegant and weird shape of the TW. A fat ass plant, though .. I can see they really taking off now outdoors, probably due to nice hot weather ?

May the force be with ya..

Wel that Big Bud x Traiwreck doesnt make it for me too... Id rather would say some GDP or some Kush in there.... neither Big Bud and Trainwreck got such a genetical potential to Purple like the Caboose has. Im still on my Research but its a sought after Dispencery Strain in some Parts of the U.S... Btw Gd Looking Ladys Mykol keep the gd Job love to see them Blooming Outside

Big Bud & Trainwreck ? I can see the Big Bud in there, just look at those huge large fat fan leaves but the buds are completely different shaped . Big round fat things , nothing like the elegant and weird shape of the TW. A fat ass plant, though .. I can see they really taking off now outdoors, probably due to nice hot weather ?

May the force be with ya..

hey mate, yes, the weather is warm, but rainy days are not lacking.

I hope that it will be sunny in the period of August / September,

at that time they will have the most need. : D

Wel that Big Bud x Traiwreck doesnt make it for me too... Id rather would say some GDP or some Kush in there.... neither Big Bud and Trainwreck got such a genetical potential to Purple like the Caboose has. Im still on my Research but its a sought after Dispencery Strain in some Parts of the U.S... Btw Gd Looking Ladys Mykol keep the gd Job love to see them Blooming Outside

hola dude,

in fact they are not very detailed info about this strain,

it is all approximate, reading here and there on the forums. :D

The sure thing is that it is indica dominant, we see later if anyone has any good info on it. :)

Well it might be TW - who knows - it always depends which phenoes are dominant. If you take a look at the buds on my Caboose you willsee the Big Bud. May be the Train Wreck traits follow in late bloom. I can finally start to smell something by now , which was not the case just 2 days ago and the first bud hairs turn from white to brown, so anything is possible. It sure is an interesting + vital strain. Finally a plant with a couple big nuggs on it, tired of that bullshit low yielding stuff that is ready in 2 month but delivers next to nothing..

Well it might be TW - who knows - it always depends which phenoes are dominant. If you take a look at the buds on my Caboose you willsee the Big Bud. May be the Train Wreck traits follow in late bloom. I can finally start to smell something by now , which was not the case just 2 days ago and the first bud hairs turn from white to brown, so anything is possible. It sure is an interesting + vital strain. Finally a plant with a couple big nuggs on it, tired of that bullshit low yielding stuff that is ready in 2 month but delivers next to nothing..

I am also of the same thought,

obviously plants with flowering times of 6/7 weeks will never have the flavor quality and quantity, in relation to a plant that blooms in 8 + weeks.

Although to be honest, I've grown a phenotype of cheese, which was ready in 7 weeks of flowering, with large cola, like her sisters flowering in 8 weeks, the intense flavor and good, strong smell .. I had to make a mother plant, with it

Hello Mykol76

You have some really nice plants congratulations !

I wish you a lot of luck :D

thanks for the kind words friend,

we will do our best

hi,

beautiful family in good health !!!!

Peace

Tnx brother,

I started a little bad, but now it seems they are catching up. :D

Yes there are some good genetics ready in less than 8 weeks, no doubt. You know what; since i use the Powderfeeding the flowering cycles are always shorter than before with GHE products. So in some cases this might work against the genetics - with others that is an obvious advantage. Your plants are doing very very well, so nothing to worry about only that the flowering does not take too long to start. These girls would be nice + ready by now, but i doubt you will see any pre flowers before the end of July. 8 weeks from August 1st means 56 days later is - September 25th. Weather is still nice around that time, even 9 week flowering wouldn't be a problem. About what time do you expect flowering to begin in your era ? Any experiences before ?

I found out Hazes often start flowering extremely late not before the 12/12 day/night schedule, which is august 23 I think..That means with the low sun those won't be good before the first storms and cool nights set in..

Yes there are some good genetics ready in less than 8 weeks, no doubt. You know what; since i use the Powderfeeding the flowering cycles are always shorter than before with GHE products. So in some cases this might work against the genetics - with others that is an obvious advantage. Your plants are doing very very well, so nothing to worry about only that the flowering does not take too long to start. These girls would be nice + ready by now, but i doubt you will see any pre flowers before the end of July. 8 weeks from August 1st means 56 days later is - September 25th. Weather is still nice around that time, even 9 week flowering wouldn't be a problem. About what time do you expect flowering to begin in your era ? Any experiences before ?

I found out Hazes often start flowering extremely late not before the 12/12 day/night schedule, which is august 23 I think..That means with the low sun those won't be good before the first storms and cool nights set in..

You have well said, I think that before the end of July or beginning of August, you will see the first buds.

On the one hand just as well, because I want to be a bit more high before going into flowering. : D

vry nice color on the plants man they are looking good :D

Thanks for the news keep them coming ;)

Have a good grow

yo man,yes the plant now have a good color.

I forced slightly last week EC 1.6,

with 0.8 mg x liter.

I think that in a week or two it will start flowering.

Let's see what a sight we offer these seedlings.

hi,

in top shape your babies, keep it up !!! PEACE

we try to make our best, :)

Today I inspected the plants, and I have noticed some changes, maybe they're coming in bloom, but I'm not sure yet.

anyway thanks for the positive comment, and stay tuned. :D

Man your plant looks beautiful, good job.

Really healthy plant.

Take care.

Hi man.. :D

yes, the girls are going well,

hope to succeed in keep them beautiful to the end. : D

thanks again for the nice words. :)

Top looking plants glad I came to,see what your up to now, so many great grows so little time.

Yes, after I transplanted on new vessels, they recovered the lost ground at the start.

thanks for coming to visit us. :)

Hi bro,

Great collection! Have some plants very lush and beautiful, it shows that they are very elegant and bugs have not taken advantage of them lol

Here I hope to see the great flowering!

Regards! :dwarf:

Hi bro,

Great collection! Have some plants very lush and beautiful, it shows that they are very elegant and bugs have not taken advantage of them lol

Here I hope to see the great flowering!

Regards! :dwarf:

thanks very much for your appreciations, :D

started the really hot days, and they drink so much. :P