Caboose journal growing by mykol76 - °MISSION COMPLETE*

Mykol fantastic work bro!! You have some strong bushy plants that I hope will grow into big bushy trees :) The Caboose in the last picture is a monster! I'm wishing for a huge harvest for you, not that it looks like you will need the wishes, and good luck with the contest my friend! :biggrin:

Peace

• Like 1

Those Caboose look really nice man.

They are developing a strong structure, that will support heavy weight ,I hope ;)

Take care.

Tnx mate,hope for a heavy crop and good to smoke. :D

Mykol fantastic work bro!! You have some strong bushy plants that I hope will grow into big bushy trees :) The Caboose in the last picture is a monster! I'm wishing for a huge harvest for you, not that it looks like you will need the wishes, and good luck with the contest my friend! :biggrin:

Peace

thanks for the nice words bro,

I would not want to disappoint you, but the last image is a cheese plant.

is a seed that I found a gem of a cheese of GH, then at the beginning, when I planted, I was not even sure of her sex, so I chose not to mention in the newspaper grow.

Now I do not know if she could be available to the cannabis cup, but will post his pictures too, because it is a pleasure to see her grow up.

Man, what an armada :-)..Beautiful work mykol76!!! So how is the difference in smell from Cheese to Caboose ? Checked one Outdoors in early flowering early this morning and she had the nicest aroma I ever smell on any of my plants - sure the weather helps but I could see people smoking the leaves like cigars..lol A tall yet skinny not too bushy girl, but looks so pretty after a month outside. Strange thing the flowers are not getting bigger, she was in early flowering then and still is, but what a difference in vitality size and leave structure . A true love affair..These 3 seeds i grew into pllants came out completely different. One very small, compact bully to fat Pre-98 Kush type-tastes great, gets you really stoned; one average to kinda small christmas tree with normal colas and this here three times the size and smelling the best- I think she is a better outdoor than indoor strain - a good strain , no doubt. Well outdoors takes nearly twice as long, too vs indoors.

• Like 1

Man, what an armada :-)..Beautiful work mykol76!!! So how is the difference in smell from Cheese to Caboose ? Checked one Outdoors in early flowering early this morning and she had the nicest aroma I ever smell on any of my plants - sure the weather helps but I could see people smoking the leaves like cigars..lol A tall yet skinny not too bushy girl, but looks so pretty after a month outside. Strange thing the flowers are not getting bigger, she was in early flowering then and still is, but what a difference in vitality size and leave structure . A true love affair..These 3 seeds i grew into pllants came out completely different. One very small, compact bully to fat Pre-98 Kush type-tastes great, gets you really stoned; one average to kinda small christmas tree with normal colas and this here three times the size and smelling the best- I think she is a better outdoor than indoor strain - a good strain , no doubt. Well outdoors takes nearly twice as long, too vs indoors.

hi bam, and thank you for the fantastic info and your good comments.

around them at this time there is an odor very hot and spicy, really a pleasure for the nostrils.

But honestly I have not noticed if there are different smells at this time between the cheese and the caboose, but if I will notice differences'll keep you informed.

I think that before long the first buds come out, and at that point the differences are inevitable.

I am very curious to caboose like being in bloom ...

• 2 weeks later...

All GREEN everything :D VERY Nice!

Is that enough pot for those dames?

What size are they?

Hola bro,the current pots are 20L,

but now that have declared their sex, will execute the last transplant.

3 of them, will be on pot 45L and the remaining will go directly into the ground.

is already very difficult to manage plants of this size in small pots, because they drink a lot, hot days approximately 5 liters per plant.

• Like 1

Nice response bro :D All i wanted to hear and know thanks :D

Was wondering how it must be with such large plants in the buckets.

I'm surprised they're so green as well. You would think they show some kinda sign of rootbound right?!

Other than the serious drinking :D

Bless bro

Nice response bro :D All i wanted to hear and know thanks :D

Was wondering how it must be with such large plants in the buckets.

I'm surprised they're so green as well. You would think they show some kinda sign of rootbound right?!

Other than the serious drinking :D

Bless bro

Thank you very much for your comments, and for your positive vibes.

thank you all guys!

I hope to do well with them, if I can, it will be a great satisfaction.

In addition, share with you is a real pleasure!

Man these are perfect plants ! The leaves are so healthy and clean; for outdoors this is superb. Let's hope the weather is okay till early october, so that they can flower till they are ripe outside ... Excellent work - best of luck !

• Like 1

Man these are perfect plants ! The leaves are so healthy and clean; for outdoors this is superb. Let's hope the weather is okay till early october, so that they can flower till they are ripe outside ... Excellent work - best of luck !

hello bam,

thanks for your opinion, will the plants grow well at a speed high enough fertilizer, try to keep their metabolism high enough to digest it all.

I hope they continue to go well. thanks for the comment

Looking GREAT Mykol!

Bless

Tnx bro! ;)

WOW brother, seriously healthy, bushy plants!! :fan: Congratulations on the successful transplant and best of luck with the flowering, I 'm sure they will love their big new homes!

PEace

Hello brother, nice to see you here.

It seems the transplant went well, during this week I noted that new roots are seating itself in the new soil,

We will try to do well in blooms as for growth. ;)

• Like 1