Grapes

ganjalover

yummy yummy :D Got tons of strawberry in the garden too, even too much lol some got lost but next year i'll be sure to freeze them for cooking :)

this strawberry is little, but fruiting all warm season I grew it from seeds. And I have big strawberry too, but now season is go to the end.

• Like 1

yes around here it is the small ones too, much more fruity in the taste :D i thin i have 2 species in the garden and one of them is a little biigger, but still not biiig straw like you could see in a spermarlet, but well it's better like this :D i like them small ;)

My outdoor clones is complicity died. But for me this is not a problem, I make it only for my experience.

I get 3 great 2 years old seedlings by price of one seed Pineapple Chunk fem from Barney. My new grape stain look like this.

post-22150-0-53865200-1371530407.jpg

post-22150-0-67250200-1371530968.jpg

I cut some green clones from other peoples in places like this. I try to cut only better genetic. on photo my first cut. I cutted about 10 stains and more then 20 clones of great grape genetic. one normal branch give 2 clones. Now I need make some roots :cool:

in the past I make some mistake in my grow with out expirience, but i hope for best and I know it is 100% work.

post-22150-0-26372200-1371758746.jpg

post-22150-0-17688200-1371758756.jpg

• Like 1

hehe i smelled it was today :P

cool man i think someday i try to make some wine too, my GF's grandfather makes his own wine in portugal an they use to make it together, it's a cool hobby ^^

My grape dialer can sale me vine grape only in November. but you can read about one stain http://en.wikipedia....iki/Muscat_bleu, and other stain Ukrainian selection and don`t have English description, and I think about other stain like this http://en.wikipedia....ki/Black_Muscat maybe I it buy too. It is is one of the best eatable stains in the word. And I can buy some more resistance hybrid of this stain with that taste.

And I show you photo my best stain for today

post-22150-0-27855900-1372950845.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

today I buy one of the best grapes in the word. THis is muscat de hamburg it is have one of the greatest taste in the word. THis is plant need more warm climate but I buy by very low price, and not too so worry about this experimental plant.

post-22150-0-53020100-1374847547.jpg

• Like 1