Grapes

ganjalover

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have not too so many European devices, but today I bought some knife because I need good steel for cloning grape and this knife have best price and quality for my dial. 

17556773_GEDC8642.JPG 17556784_GEDC8651.JPG

In the rifles on blade I see red and blue light, not bad knife for sure. hope blade is not will be damaged on hard wood I can see this only after testing. but I think all be ok. 

I buy 6 new stains of grape it is new and really good genetic for cloning. Hope I can in this year make all right. Now I know how make it correct.

And I can show you some of my new grapes maybe who will be interested about available strains of  grapes in my country.

All grapes have original taste and very short period of vegetation and must be done for harvest in august. 10-20 years ago strain like this been not available. all stains have good force of growth and hope will be good work with my roots of very fast grow strain. 

post-22150-0-86337900-1390330539.jpg

post-22150-0-37073000-1390330541.jpg

post-22150-0-85521500-1390330542.jpg

post-22150-0-70552300-1390330543.jpg

• Like 2

ahhh nothing like the warmth of a pc a and transformer to give a little love to your grape cuttings. :)

I guess you must be quite the wine maker too, do you have pictures of you wine cellar?

Peace brother

Lams

My graping experience start only at last year. And I don`t have any pure strains or devices for making vine, I grow grape for experience unique taste. and maybe if my dial will be go good, I can try make vine from muskat de hamburg hybrid it is really must be premium strain of grape for making vine. 

my grape clones I remove from wall it is too cold for my cloning device.

• Like 2

Is this the start of Grape Club?

First rule of Grape Club is You most certainly can talk about grapes.

Second rule of Grape Club is you must grow some grapes,

Third rule of Grape Club make some wine and invite me over when it's ready to drink. :)

Yeah I'm with you too Reaf, great thread and nice to see other plants being grown.

I haven't the space/I am also renting to grow some  vines, but reading this will be good info for when I do.

Peace brothers

Lams