I have some white lemon from before... Is this still in testing? Have an indoor grow started?

Hi guys i have grown white lemon from Franco in my yard during the change from summer to winter. I have been absent for a yr or so due to illness but I AM BACK AND FEELING GOOD!!! I just checked my fridge and found 6 seeds left from when franco gave them to me heaps ago at the start of the testing. I n that attempt i wanted to show that you can grow good pot and have no experience. ( ) Yes i do have experience but alot dont and i just think the newbies might have seen the post interesting.

Now I have 6 sprouted and ready for vege and this one is an indoor grow for the newbie with the basics to make the hyro cheap and worth it over soil. But!!! Is this strain still a testing event!!!!

hi man, well if you still grow a little outdoor you can try to enter the outdoor cup no?

Otherwise you can of course grow your seeds if you want too haha no one can stop you from growing ;) I'll stay around to see how the older generation is doing :)

Have a good grow man