Royal Creamatic with 250W hps

gogycar

This will be Royal Creamatic grow under 250W hps (dual spec) in 10L smart pot and fead with HESI.I am using Plagron Lightmix soil and will fead her with plain water for first 2 weeks,then i'll start feeding her with HESI bloom nutrients and she will receive B'Cuzz bloom stimulator+Atami's Bloombastic.I hope i will get the most out of the 250W hps bulb and digital ballast.

fotografija012g.jpg

fotografija009.jpg

• Like 1

Gd luck my Friend and i must say lol i won a pack of Rqs Cream Caramel on FB and they accidently sended me the Royal Crematic so guess whats germing here too hihi :D well we can Compare diffrence between a 250 w hps and a 400 w one then..... have fun with thoose Ladies....

Thank you brother's ninja and Dust i have to say she is doing good and i hope she'll be realy quick and hopefully big. :D

Here she is after 7 days out of the soil.I have been giving her only water of 6.5-7.0 pH and EC=0.25 .Temperature is 27C-29C and 40% humid.

Pics: fotografija031q.jpg

fotografija034.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you hobbygrow for your support and i hope so to.Today is end of second week in veg and i have to say that Creamatic is the fastest to start flower yet,because she showed her sex after only 12 days,wich is fast for me.She did receive two feedings of Plagron's terra grow nutrients,of EC=1.3 and pH=6.5 and now she will get her first mini flush before i start giving her Hesi bloom comlplex nutriens.Here are pics of her showing sex and i hope you can see the pistils: fotografija060.jpg

fotografija061.jpg

• Like 1

Great you grow that strain.

I am thinking about ordering a couple fesh genetics, too and ater hours o online search I came across the Royal Queens seed bank.

their stuff looks great and it was the Royal creamtic and amnesia Haze automatic, that are high on my list.

Other genetics I's be interested in would be Royal cheeese, Dance World and the Presential Kush or Kali Dog.

I like the web site. Will take a seat and decide if I order the Royal Creamatic.

It does look wonderful with it's trippyy colors and snow white frosty laves ..

http://www.royalquee...nabis-seeds?p=2

post-10461-0-64845600-1370450900.jpg

post-10461-0-52551700-1370450919.jpg

Yeah they look great and i have to say that Creamatic is realy fast and vigorous,she started to flower @ day 12 and her smell is divine. :D She got her "mini flush" before i start giving her flower nutes.In fact she received her first feeding of HESI bloom of EC=0.5 and pH=6.5.Temperature in tent is from 27C -30C and hum at 40%.I will flip the switch on 12/12 in few days,so she can start to streach and grow massive. :)

Here she is at day 16 from pop up and day 19 from seed: fotografija072.jpg

fotografija075.jpg

fotografija076n.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, looking at the speedy grow rate I decided to order 5 of those Auto seeds plus 3 seeds of Jack Herer AUTO. Plus BACTO and the Easy Grow little starter sups.. That helped getting stronger roots last time with the Damnesia.

The plants I grow now mostly outside are soooooo slow and show hardly ANY root development. After what 6 weeks or so the tallest Sweet Mango Auto has started showing pre-flowers... Caboose is just stretching.. Too slow for me..

Yeah i know what you mean with heavy smell Nordic division she smells awesome and strong.She is at 23rd day out of ground and 3rd day in flowering schedule on 12/12 .As i can see she realy loves HESI-s bloom nutes with bloom stimulator from B'Cuzz.Her bud developemend is outstanding and i see she will be quick finisher,as it sais on package she needs 8 weeks.

Any way you will see on this pictures that she is beautyful lady: f6uk.jpg

qxmm.jpg

1clg.jpg

4zam.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Bam-Bhole she is pretty and she grows vigirously and fast.HESI is realy good feeding for Creamatic,she get's EC=1.3 and pH=6.5.This time i am not using Bloombastic at all,because i wanna try it with only nutrients and bloom stimulator from B'Cuzz.

Week 5 from seed and beggining of week 2 in flowering and i have to say that after 8 days in flowering,i can see that she will finish realy quickly.Hopefully she will yield well and that smoke will be good.

Any way here she is and i hope you will enjoy: du58.jpg

7gxx.jpg

Nothing but quality going on hope my girls will start to pack up a punch. It is 5 days since the first 4 started to raise their heads and slowly they are getting bigger, but still not as fast as could be. I can comnpare them after another week with the state your plants had at day 11. After all it is 8 days since I soaked the seeds, so 8 weeks from seed is impossible.well everybody counts different it seems. I am happy if they are ripe 8 weeks from now..:-)

Today is the end of week 5 from pop up and end of second week in flowering.She is realy fast girl and i am so proud of her as you will see in the pictures she is looking great.She is only 43cm high right now and she stoped in vertical growth,but she is producing fine looking buds and i can't belive that she is only 5 weeks old,but looks like she is at the week 7 atleast. :D EC is same 1.4 and i'll bump the dose to 1.6 with added CO2 and bloombastic for the last three weeks.

Here is beautyfull girl: 3tve.jpg

u7om.jpg

ti92.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Start of week 7 for my girl and she is swelling her buds in high rate.She looks fine for this age and i think i'm gona cut her on the end of 8th week.She is on normal feeding for this week,with EC=1.4 and she will start receiving flush after this week.

Here she is so you can see what i mean and i hope you'll enjoy peace: yciz.jpg

8wf6.jpg

1c0o.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I can confess that Royal Queens seeds are spot on with their claims. The first girl was ready after exactly 9 weeks from the day the seeds raised their heads above the soil.

Catalog says : ' Can be harvested 8 or 9 weeks after planting.'

Very happy with the quality Yield is average , not bad esp. for a plant that needs only 2 months to grow So you could have up to 6 harvests per year with some clever arrangements .... Taste of the weed is even better than the fine smell imo ! Surprisingly potent as well.

It must be that certain Mazar-i-Sharif hash plant used as breeding stock. This adds the extreme high and dense resin, that makes these buds so sticky and really strong .

• Like 1