TREATING YOURSELF EXPO 2013 - TORONTO, CANADA

Mr.X

Awesome videos man smile.png Thank you brother X wink.png

Love that bong dude smile.png The pic of Simon and Franco is funny, Simon looks so tired and baked wink.png Is that herb or hash in Francos bag? Looks light brownish smile.png

Thanks a lot mate!! Yes Simon was really tired, a lot people ask for him in the fair and he was really bussy, my bro is a star jajajaja and I´m so happy!!

The bag is hash in dust, before to press, nice quality. Cheers!

wow i love that bong awesome gadget!! you bought one to offer me no?? haha ;)

Thanks for the vids man very nice quality with the camera :)

Thanks Dust brother, well....mmmm....the piepes are very nice but also expensives...very expensives...XDD I back empty...only love for you..for know...XDD

• Like 2

Hello Mr. X! Thanks again to you and Simon for sharing with us all of the awesome pictures and videos, and for the warm greetings when we met!! :biggrin: I have a few pictures that the wife and I took with my iPhone at the expo, they are nowhere near your quality but is it ok to post them here in this thread, or should I start a new one? Also, one picture is of Franco and I, do you think/know if Franco would be ok with me posting it as well, or should I maybe ask his permission first?

Hope to see you next year again! Keep up the incredible work!

Peace

• Like 1

;)

Moms and Dads for marijuana is a great idea :) I have wrestled with the idea of my daughter growing up in a society that condemns cannabis and pigeon-holes it in a hard drugs category. This worry has led to me explaining drugs to her myself. Some people would think i'm an idiot but I do not want my daughters minds to be warped by misinformation and propaganda. I think lying to them is a far greater sin than telling the truth and letting her make her own decision. My child is now 10 and has known about cannabis for about a year now. She has the understanding that everything in moderation is the attitude to have, you can get addicted to watching television if you do it too much! lol. Im not saying this is addictive but I'm also not telling her that weed is fine. I realise that she is at a very impressional time in her life and I don't want her to think breaking the law is ok. I merely explained that cannabis is harmless but still carries this bad reputation due to the 1930s etc and it will soon be outed that cannabis can save lives and not destroy them. I do not keep anything from my daughter and cringe at the thought of telling her bullshit, I hated the whole santa thing at christmas because I felt like I was bullshitting her! Lol.

My point being, when our kids comes back from school and says that they learned about bad drugs and lists..."heroin, cocaine and hash" I become really concerned about what our schools are telling them as I never plan on ending my interaction with cannabis. If she turned around when she's 15 and realises her dad smokes weed and thinks i'm some junkie I would be distraught. I for one would join this cannabis movement as I believe that our children should know the truth and deserve the truth. Of course you need to articulate the cannabis situation in such a way that you are not glorifying it but informing about it :)

Rant over :)

• Like 2

Moms and Dads for marijuana is a great idea :) I have wrestled with the idea of my daughter growing up in a society that condemns cannabis and pigeon-holes it in a hard drugs category. This worry has led to me explaining drugs to her myself. Some people would think i'm an idiot but I do not want my daughters minds to be warped by misinformation and propaganda. I think lying to them is a far greater sin than telling the truth and letting her make her own decision. My child is now 10 and has known about cannabis for about a year now. She has the understanding that everything in moderation is the attitude to have, you can get addicted to watching television if you do it too much! lol. Im not saying this is addictive but I'm also not telling her that weed is fine. I realise that she is at a very impressional time in her life and I don't want her to think breaking the law is ok. I merely explained that cannabis is harmless but still carries this bad reputation due to the 1930s etc and it will soon be outed that cannabis can save lives and not destroy them. I do not keep anything from my daughter and cringe at the thought of telling her bullshit, I hated the whole santa thing at christmas because I felt like I was bullshitting her! Lol.

My point being, when our kids comes back from school and says that they learned about bad drugs and lists..."heroin, cocaine and hash" I become really concerned about what our schools are telling them as I never plan on ending my interaction with cannabis. If she turned around when she's 15 and realises her dad smokes weed and thinks i'm some junkie I would be distraught. I for one would join this cannabis movement as I believe that our children should know the truth and deserve the truth. Of course you need to articulate the cannabis situation in such a way that you are not glorifying it but informing about it :)

Rant over :)

VERY WELL SAID GONZOS!!

We too have a daughter who is now 4, and were very pleased to see this group, and we too already talk to her about it and explain that it is a natural plant, used legally as medicine in my case, and recreationally/socially for others & myself of course as well. Because I grow and use it legally it would be silly to not talk to her about it. She knows that some people do not agree with it, and that it is something we don't tell/talk to everyone about. She knows that like other medicines, or like alcohol, she is not too touch it and it could hurt her because she is only a child and these things are for adults. She is pretty advanced for her age but we explain it in ways she understands. We will not lie or hide things from her because like you we believe in the truth, and why lie about such an amazing natural plant..especially after decades of lies have vilified it as you mentioned, but we also do not glorify it, there needs to be balance and moderation. If it interferes with your life, like anything else that interferes with your life, then it may be a problem. For me, without it, I would be back on a bunch of harmful prescription pills that did more damage than good, and my life would be much less enriched for I truly believe it has MANY beneficial properties, not just medicinal.

Thanks for starting the discussion! :)

Peace

• Like 2

Hello family!

We go with the thread! many photos and videos coming, do not miss it! :brunette:

gallery_8644_1008_374879.png

LMFAO,,well I dad when I realised it was photoshoped,lol, I must have been really stoned to think they were real eh,then I noticed it was franco,lol..FRANCO IF YOU SEE THIS!!! I think im gonna do a new cig tin for you(like the cup one I done for you) BUT ONE WITH THAT FACE INGRAVED ON IT,LOL,tho u gonna have to wait til the cup to get it tho,lol,

• Like 2

so much great bud - below holy grail kush (2) then canalope kush (2)

That bud looks awesome man :) So much lovely bud in Canada :) Thank you for the pictures Simon ;) Really packed with trichromes, great growing techniques :) I need to go to the BC for a holiday :)

I'm absolutely shattered (a bit like yourself in that photo with Franco, lol) after some Super Lemon Haze and I am off to bed, take care man :)

• Like 1

Very nice photos from the event. Looks like you guys have a great time whit a lot of smoke ;). A big thanks to Mr X and Simon for share all the photos and vids. I enjoy it so much. And now more then ever, I want to go and visit treating yourself expo. Thanks again Simon and X and the hole crew.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

Hello Mr. X! Thanks again to you and Simon for sharing with us all of the awesome pictures and videos, and for the warm greetings when we met!! :biggrin: I have a few pictures that the wife and I took with my iPhone at the expo, they are nowhere near your quality but is it ok to post them here in this thread, or should I start a new one? Also, one picture is of Franco and I, do you think/know if Franco would be ok with me posting it as well, or should I maybe ask his permission first?

Hope to see you next year again! Keep up the incredible work!

Peace

Hello mate!! thanks to you, of course you can put your photos here, would be great if more people participates in this thread, we wait your shots bro!! ;)

Awesome pictures my friends smile.png Certainly very stoned, haha smile.png

Is it just me or are Franco and Mr X brothers? Lol, like real blood brothers! Similarities are there, haha wink.png

jajajjajajaja who knows... :preved:

gallery_8644_1008_27612.jpg

• Like 4