indoor Scrog box

Stinky Pete

And here is another topic getting started. LoL

I have some extra wood laying around and I was thinking that I want to build a bigger box to accommodate my plants. Originally I wanted a box to house my mother plants but also want to replicate a grow box I saw a while back. The dude pulled of 63g dry from 2 plants scrogged. The box was about 700 H x 500 W x 400 D. Quite an amazing weight from the 2 plants. The plants that was used was Sweet Widow. Don't know that strain so I'm not sure if the plant has heavy buds. I'm not sure what strain will be going into the box but I'm sure it will be Indica dominant.

I will be using 5 x 20w cfls and also a 45w. Fans will be:

1 x 140mm shark fan (Exhaust)

2 x 120mm PC Fans (Intake)

The scrog net will have to be movable so I'm just gonna add rails inside the box when scrog rime arrives. The box can double as a mother box as well, but the box will initially be used to grow for winter times.

Pics will come as the box progresses and advice will be needed.

sounds like a nice plan man, i like to see small grows when they succeed and end in a happy harvest ^^ i hope yours will ;) if it was a little higher you could put a 150hps and for sure you would do the 63g i think, a friend with a 6àx60 box was doing 170 every harvest with his "ssmall" 250w hps and 1 plant.

good luck man

• Like 1

Funny that you should say that Dust. Started timbering this afternoon and made it slightly taller. Its now 860 h x 520w x 300d. I changed the size of the cab due to the pot sizes I wanna use. I'm using 2 x 25cm (10 inch) pots. That should work out good

I was thinking of going the HPS route but all that energy is a bit to much for me at the moment. Budget calls for CFL's to be used sadly.

But nonetheless, I'm excited already to start growing in this cab.

• Like 1