Good news man! See it might be so long before the federal change ;) US people just have to get the 50 states to legalize and then they will have no other possibility...easy :P :P :P

Keeping my finger crossed for the US good luck guys

• Like 1

Good news man! See it might be so long before the federal change ;) US people just have to get the 50 states to legalize and then they will have no other possibility...easy :P :P :P

Keeping my finger crossed for the US good luck guys

Hell yeah brother :D Hopefully..

Then maybe you all move the company here and employ me once I move to where you move the company haha :D

Bless

• Like 1

So guys, some good news and some bad news....

I made a slip up as far as the ppl who know about the plants that were in my home, so I had my brother drive up in the big ass work van and take things with him...

So with that said, there won't be anymore pics until I go and pick everything up again :)

I spent the past few days harvesting everything and moving it :)

This actual grow log has been about a week and a half behind on all the pics, so everything was ready to go, with exception of the darkstar and the g13 haze....

Either way it's better safe then sorry....

Also sent all my babies back with my brother :) He will be caring for them until further noticed.

Sorry to end like this guys and I promise it won't happen again, but better safe then sorry right?!

I got bigger and better things to go after, so what you've seen here is NOTHING.

California 2014 I'm going TOTALLY ALL IN!

Be blessed guys :D

Also, I will still be around to help out when I can, just won't be posting or growing anything for the rest of the year at this location :)

Successfully harvested tho and got everything outta here, so when I can pick up the finished product I will snap some pics!

• Like 1

We will patiently wait until the day you will come to us with loads of very nice harvest and dry pictures ;) and then maybe we will forgive you :P :P

I hope your brother will take good care of the babies, and you will have sme good time with them, can't wait to see some cali venture ;)

Have a good end of grow see you around the place ;)

• Like 1

Brother , I am saddened about what you are telling us, but I know where you coming from. I have lost a grow to that as well.

Hope all your troubles go away quick

Good Vibes and Blessing

Love and Light

We will patiently wait until the day you will come to us with loads of very nice harvest and dry pictures ;) and then maybe we will forgive you :P :P

I hope your brother will take good care of the babies, and you will have sme good time with them, can't wait to see some cali venture ;)

Have a good end of grow see you around the place ;)

Bless my brothers :D

Of course I will still be around to help out when I can and watch you guys work :D

:D And I will post some more pics sooner than later for sure :D

I gave my brother the camera as well :)

Also should add that I got a two seeds :D Both are totally viable as well :D

So you guys will get to see my own original strain in the next year :D

Bay 11 x Ace Of Spades :D Should be a dandy :D

I pollinated a few others but I didn't find any seeds..I actually cut a few sed pods off when I took popcorn buds, not thinking that I pollinated them....

Will be more careful next time :D But either way, thanks Dust for being that dude 24/7 lol, and cheers Pete for the vibes!

My blessing to mama Africa as always :D

• Like 1

stay safe green :) hope things work out and we can have updates and content soon enough from ya. keep in touch!

Bless my brother :D

And will do all of the above!

Ill take some time to polish my mind up and share what knowledge I find around the place :D

Til then I'll be California dreaming :D

Haha :) Love the link :)

Well my friend, it's been a week or so since my last visit and my, my.... The girls are looking great :) Man that Chemdawg sounds amazing :) Always liked the smell of petrol, in a non abusive way, lol :) I did exactly the same as you and fed water as it was fattening, it seems to swell up nicely even thought she is only on the tap juice :)

I love all your girls but the Grand Daddy Purps is one that has interested me for years :) As a smoker and a grower :) Nothing like a purple bud in a joint :) You know all cannabis strains are purple underneath the chlorophyll? :) Just lower temps towards the end of flowering and voila! Purple buds :)

• Like 2

Haha smile.png Love the link smile.png

Well my friend, it's been a week or so since my last visit and my, my.... The girls are looking great smile.png Man that Chemdawg sounds amazing smile.png Always liked the smell of petrol, in a non abusive way, lol smile.png I did exactly the same as you and fed water as it was fattening, it seems to swell up nicely even thought she is only on the tap juice smile.png

I love all your girls but the Grand Daddy Purps is one that has interested me for years smile.png As a smoker and a grower smile.png Nothing like a purple bud in a joint smile.png You know all cannabis strains are purple underneath the chlorophyll? smile.png Just lower temps towards the end of flowering and voila! Purple buds smile.png

I had to watch the link a few times haha :D

Good to hear from you brother :D My guess is you've been immobilized this week due to all that dank in your tank haha!

And cheers as always :) The GDP is supposed to be a goody for sure :) She's not the biggest yielder tho...I'll let you know about the smoke and those numbers when I get them in for sure :D

And I did know about turning the color down for the purping as well :)

The next updates will be of the finished product and some smoke reports :D

Gonna head over and check on everything on Saturday :D

Bless brother

Can't wait to hear the final thoughts and smoke reports on all these lovely strains :)

.....and.....yeeeeeaaaaah..... I have been immobilized due to some late night's and some early mornings, smoking weed constantly with BHO chasers catches up on you eventually and this week has been a lazy one :)

Im sorry, of course you knew about this purpling effect, I have read for so much about weed but I believe you have read more than I sir ;) I watched all the 'Seedmine' videos on YouTube a while back, it's where I learned this, that guy is awesome :) He knows his weed :)

GDP will surely be a lovely overall strain, yield doesn't concern me of course :) A purple bud with some potency is more appealing ;)

G'Day mate, its a shame to read the post above as this thread was one of the most informative, picturesque journals i have ever had the pleasure of reading.

But on the good side of events, i can not wait to see your final pics of this beautiful garden you had there.

Chin up mate, we all have fallen in one way or another, my belief to all undoings in this hobby, is fucking JEALOUSY...

CHEERS

THURSDAY.... :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up brother?!

And all is good boss. I understand that life happens lol!

But very nice you got the lasses rolling :D Everything doing fine?!

And yeahh man, def. gotta keep shit on the DL for future reference.

That's the reason I had to empty my house and halt this thread....Didn't feel 100% safe for a bit so I had to account for that..

Also, one of the best growers(in my opinion) on this site just got hemmed up man!

A snitch it had to be.....The facking bastids.

But I'm just getting ready for my big move now brother!

Empty grow room and enough personal to get me thru until the move, so I'm good!

Now I'm just a flush away from having nothing in here haha, so I feel much better!

But then next run brother, I'm stepping it ALL THE WAY UP!

Gotta keep getting better right?!

Good luck and bless!

Not much has been going on dude - work and more work. Real life sucks!

However - - - The ladies are doing good my friend. They're probably 3-4 weeks away from chop time. I wouldn't expect anything bad seeing how I'm using your soil recipe and voodoo. Still me hero man. YOU. You helped me reach to another level of knowledge. Well broke it down and helped me big time (: .

Ah damn , that sucks - any grower that gets busted just sucks.. Snitches will get their turn. Good thing for me is - no one here has seen the ladies. NO ONE. No one knows, hears or smells. I plan on keeping it that way. No connects to any drug dealers or hard drug users. Low profile is key to success - - - and well , being stress free. It's nice to sleep at night ya feel me?

Word - I feel like after my first "real" grow , I've upgraded and learned what to do better for this current grow to be more efficient. Mostly speaking of space - I'm sure ya hUrd me on that. I made a nice DIY Clone Box , Veg Box, Mother Box (for when I find a strain I do like). THIS way I can keep my 600w on flower mode. Using CFL's on the DIY box's. Working great!

I HOPE you stay on this forum. I need my growing buddy. I know another local grower, but he has his nose stuck up high and was a real bitch. I asked what he uses for soil and he told me to go to home depot. I was like BRO so basically you're telling me to fuck off. Anyways, he doesn't know what I do. . . So for all he knows I'm just some complete newb. LoL

• 3 weeks later...