thanks for the news man! sorry t hear the BK is not getting her thing settled properly! and to be honnest it's one of the strain that i see the most often have some little growth troubles so i don't think it is your fault. they have not long ago made a new version of the bubba kush and i guess they arranged that problem we could see on some plants in that new generation. I hope it wasn't a new one you had or they failed haha ;)

anyway like you said sometimes we win sometime we lose, sorry you loosed this time, i'm sure she would still end up with some buds and probably tasty, but for sure the yeild and growth won't be a cup winner.

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

thanks for the news man! sorry t hear the BK is not getting her thing settled properly! and to be honnest it's one of the strain that i see the most often have some little growth troubles so i don't think it is your fault. they have not long ago made a new version of the bubba kush and i guess they arranged that problem we could see on some plants in that new generation. I hope it wasn't a new one you had or they failed haha ;)

anyway like you said sometimes we win sometime we lose, sorry you loosed this time, i'm sure she would still end up with some buds and probably tasty, but for sure the yeild and growth won't be a cup winner.

Have a good grow man

Cheers for the response brother.

And yeahh it sucks about the BK man! I was really looking forward to it! But you think it'll still produce something??

It looks REALLY rough man! Makes me sad to look at it :fie:. But I take it you're a vet, so if you say keep it around I should listen up i'm sure.

And I got my beans from Attitude rather than directly from Greenhouse so it could be and old bean or something?? IDK...

One things for sure tho, I don't know of a better investment to make than a cannabis seed :cool:

yes it most often happens on seed that are from distributors maybe because they don't stock exactly like it should be and maybe this strain is more fragile who knows..

Keep it only if you have room for it and that it can sit somewhere in a corner without penalizing the others :) if not get rid of it and next time will be a better one ^^

yes it most often happens on seed that are from distributors maybe because they don't stock exactly like it should be and maybe this strain is more fragile who knows..

Keep it only if you have room for it and that it can sit somewhere in a corner without penalizing the others :) if not get rid of it and next time will be a better one ^^

Thanks brother.

I think I'll go with the latter and get rid of it probably, and wait for a better one..

I got a few other Kush's in the bag!

So I just did some supercropping! I successfully bent most of the branches but unfortunately snapped some!

Good thing is, these bends and breaks heal instantly it seems! I snapped a photo of a broken stem starting to heal itself not even 20 minutes after I broke it!

I also watered the group today(plain water), and I F.I.M'd and stripped the Bubba Kush naked, to see if I can get it to give me some good leaves before I scrap it. We shall see.

Either way, today is:

Day14 Veg.

34Days From Seed!

I'll give them a week to heal from this job before I touch them again!

Hopefully they'll be ready to transplant to 3gallons and flip to flower here in about 3 weeks :)

The photos are labled as is.

post-26357-0-67288600-1370987928.jpg

post-26357-0-19491300-1370987935.jpg

post-26357-0-86004500-1370987957.jpg

post-26357-0-64260100-1370987972.jpg

post-26357-0-63582600-1370987977.jpg

post-26357-0-18516600-1370987984.jpg

A little trick I learned in The Netherlands! Binnen buiten!

Pronounced "been-a bout-a" Means inside out as far as I know haha!

This is the morning appetizer! Don't smoke the long ones till late night and mid day!

Happy growing and #finesmoking to all of ya's! Time to bake now the we are awake :cool:

post-26357-0-55307300-1371041263.jpg

• Like 1

thanks for sharing man i like to roll like this sometimes, it gives a nice taste ^^

I most certainly agree brother! Just a thin layer of paper between myself and my herb! Still add a little tobacco too haha!

Most Americans don't get it, but the true smokers do hahah :cool:

Peace brother!

As for an update, here are the plants not even 24 whole hours after being supercropped!

The tops are almost all pretty much standing back up and all accidental breaks are healing nicely! At this rate I'll be supercropping them again in different places, here in about 3-4 days! The photos are labeled as they are! Just wanted to show how things heal after supercropping! Even stem that you break and leave hanging by a thread will heal!

post-26357-0-30690500-1371062281.jpg

post-26357-0-35060400-1371062287.jpg

post-26357-0-33382000-1371062294.jpg

post-26357-0-31624200-1371062309.jpg

• Like 2

Nice brother! Very pleaed to see that shade of green! Those necrotic spots are gonna go the distance with the plant lol, so don't sweat em.

Would be cool if they healed like the rest of the plant too hey?! Its about to get REALLLL sonnnn haha

thanks for the pics guys ^^ internationalG yeah it's amazing how fast our plants can rebounce from things like breaking stem during supercropping etc, we often hear or read storry of people that break plant in 2 and put them back and they manage to regrow lol, very strong girls we have ^^

Anyways, keep the pics coming guys ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Thanks brother! You see what I did to the Bubba Kush?! I'll be attempting to do what you've done with the snow, with my bubba Kush!

Some true art you have on your hands brothers! Maybe not a fleet lol, but definitely stellar bro!

Ps. I figure ill keep FIMing the Bubba and then train it like you've done once the secondary growth comes thru! How'd you go about training the snow? Just LST?

Yeah just straight bondage. I choose the lst method as it is not as harassing as the scrog method while still keeping the plant height under control. I grew a diesel ryder which almost reach the ceiling of my tent so I had to resort to a new way of growing. Tried the lst method and loved it.

• Like 1

Nice brother! I'm a BIG fan on LST as well! Love it! I'm also a big fan of early topping as you can see in my pics hehe!

Topping just once and only once, and doing so just after the 2nd or 3rd true node! The final product is between 4 and 8 equally dominant tops!

Super cropping is something new for me so I'm hoping it goes well. Gotta go ahead and get my feet way so that I'll have experience in doing EVERYTHING when I need it :cool:

But cheers brother!

Note to self(mostly): Just gave the plants an organic cal/mg foliar, in the form of Epsom Salt!

I dissolved a tbsp of it in boiling water, then added that to a gallon of water to make my mixture!

Time will tell whether or not if the plants liked this!

I'm a little worried that my soil mix is too heavy due to the fact that a large percentage of it is compost...So I'll have to keep an eye on things.

But at the moment, the plants aren't as deep a green as I'm used too :fie: .. They're lush green, but seem to be producing a lack of chlorophyll in some places on the leaves.

"Oh time will tell"

So I went ahead and transplanted everything to give it a fresh start again! And I came to the conclusion that my plants just needed to be transplanted for the most part!

The roots were WAY more developed that I had imagined given the size of my plants, but then again I did top the and take of like 4 nodes worth of growth on each plant, as well as super cropped them so yeah.

Not to mention the root pruning experiment from the start! IDK if I can say it was a success for sure, but I know for sure that I can't say that it didn't help :)

I post a couple pics in a few days to show the progress that they've made!

Until then, enjoy some sexy random root ball photography!

The pics of the leaves are just to show the discoloration which had me thinking that something was off(cal/mg).

After looking at the root mass, I'm 100% sure everything is good :)

And I should add that this is 20 days root development

Proost

post-26357-0-09017400-1371345592.jpg

post-26357-0-35186300-1371345613.jpg

post-26357-0-90391600-1371345622.jpg

yes indeed very nice root growth man, it spread all other the soil ball not nly at the bottom :) don't know if it's due to your pruning neither but it looks good and it could be the cause of your discoloration indeed!

Have a good grow man keep us updated ;

• Like 1

yes indeed very nice root growth man, it spread all other the soil ball not nly at the bottom :) don't know if it's due to your pruning neither but it looks good and it could be the cause of your discoloration indeed!

Have a good grow man keep us updated ;

Cheers brother.

I was VERY pleased to see how good eveything was doing down there. Those are all different root balls by the way!

But I also gave a Diatomaceous Earth Foliar last night and I can't tell if the LOVED it lol, but looks like they liked it for sure!

Leaves seem to be a little more perkier today, but then again I did transplant yesterday too!

So we'll see in the coming days.

Tonight or rather this after noon I'm gonna foliar spray them with a worm tea that I made.

I put a little more than 1/3cup of castings into a gallon of water along with about a TSP of each fish hydroysate and UnSulphured Molasses.

Gonna use this as a foliar rather than a soil drench and see how it goes!

This is my 3rd run in all and I've yet to really try foliar feeding and super-cropping, so I'm getting it in now!

I feel like I've done pretty much everything else growing wise, so this time around I'm gonna try these two techniques so that I will have made myself familiar with them in the long run :cool:

• Like 1

looking real good man, nice root development, and the training is looking spot on, I'm no expert but I like what I see, 3rd run, your only 2 in front of me lol, but I am really liking this technique, have started digging a 4 foot deep pit in my backyard to do an outdoor scrog pit with some blackjack's later this year. Cheers Tastynugz.

• Like 1

looking real good man, nice root development, and the training is looking spot on, I'm no expert but I like what I see, 3rd run, your only 2 in front of me lol, but I am really liking this technique, have started digging a 4 foot deep pit in my backyard to do an outdoor scrog pit with some blackjack's later this year. Cheers Tastynugz.

Cheers brother! So is your crop.

But yeah man, 3rd run! I think I'm officially an amateur now haha rather than a novice lol.

I'm still learning new things everyday tho! Right now I'm focused on learning about breeding!

And damn a 4' deep pit sounds like hell of a plan man! Outdoor tho, scrog might be a bit of a problem as the plants get HUGE!

Might have to put it out a little later in the year to keep things under control! That pit will probably have to be at least 4' wide as well!

Good luck with that tho for sure!

Next up for me is an all local mystery seed run like I said, and I'm EXCITED as hell about that.

Probably gonna start germinating them all here at the beginning of July and let them go 12/12 from seed to keep them smaller, as it'll be just a supplemental crop for the most part.

As far as the plants tho, I've transplanted them to 3gallon fabric pots so they should be freaking out growing here in the next couple days! I transplanted them 2 days ago, and watered them thoroughly today with water only.

If things go how I expect them too, things should be green and only green until the last 2-3wks of flowering. As always tho, time will tell!

I'm growing in recycled soil from last grow, so it really is an adventure!

My advice to you tho bro, is try everything in your first couple runs! Like topping,FIMing, LST, SCROG...

Doing wet vs. dry cycles...Foliar feeding, super cropping, etc.

The only things I haven't really done after two runs was super cropping and foliar feeding!

As you can see tho, I'm giving it a try this run!

Also, make sure you have a proper space set up to dry your buds at the end!

Good luck brother!