haha ok if you know each other and are almost one you and him then i guess it's ok :P it's your journal after all ;)

Thanks for the pics both of you and pics once a week is enough yes and better t see development ;)

• Like 1

Your welcome Sir! And thank you too.

I 've bounced my way around all these forums pretty much, but I like this one the most so far!

So hopefully I'm done bouncing! Actually I'll probably always bound around haha. There's soo much more to learn man!

But It's a lot more low key around these parts, the chat is sick, and the opportunity to see what the strain hunters are up to, is pretty cool too!

Seeing how I'm about to start "strain hunting" in the next year or so!

And MK and I operate on the same wave yep! So when you see him posting something, it's welcomed :cool:

Also thought I should go ahread and add that I think the root pruning experiment actually really helped..

The plants looked like shit the last week they were in the solo cups, but they have certainly EXPLODED with growth, as I had hoped they would and I should be topping and cloning this generation this week!

Today marks 1week since I've transplanted them, and according to me it's

Day 6 Veg!

26Days from seed.

The pics are of:

-My Exhale co2 bag, which hangs in the tent

-My deformed Greenhouse Seeds Bubba Kush that seems to be straightening itself up

-And the whole of the current crop

post-26357-0-51745300-1370284250.jpg

post-26357-0-64417000-1370284267.jpg

post-26357-0-40076500-1370284276.jpg

Day8 Veg.

28Days From Seed.

Topped just above the 2nd true node(3rd for a couple) and cloned!

I topped everything but my GHS Bubba Kush.

The photos are of:

(2) TGA Subcool Seeds Ace Of Spades topped just above the 2nd true node to grow 4-6 main colas.

(3)The group should after I've topped everything.

(4) My vermicompost bin that I just added some fresh canna mulch to, and topdressed with a little DE as there are quite a variety of bugs in it along with the worms.

From this point forward, all that's left to do is watch these girls grow and then super crop them some starting a week from today!

When I'm done super cropping I'll give the girls a week from that date and then flip to flower!!

Also should mention that I water everything with a 1/2gal of water yesterday.

Cheers world! Happy rastaman farming :cool:

post-26357-0-89857300-1370465269.jpg

post-26357-0-10497600-1370465276.jpg

your plants and harvest look very nice mate interested in organic growing, I've grabbed a chair and rolled a big one!

Cheers brother :cool:

Anything you curious about, don't hestitate to ask! If I can help I will! Also, any advice you might have, I'm all ears!

Things should be getting pretty interesting REALLY soon!

Day10 Veg.

30Days(1 Month From Seed)

2Days Since I've Topped And Cloned Them!

*The photos are labled as they are!

*GHS Bubba Kush is still being a weirdo...It's in the top right corner of the group photo.

Didn't top or clone it. Just letting it grow to see if I'll HAVE to scrap it before flowering.

post-26357-0-09341900-1370618777.jpg

post-26357-0-63277000-1370618783.jpg

post-26357-0-06496200-1370618790.jpg

nice development of the secondary stems in 4 days :)

Thx brother!

All those secondary stems you see are now the dominant trunks!

The plants I topped above the 2nd true node will grow 4 to 6 main colas only! And the plant I topped above the 3rd true node will grow 6 to 8 main colas only!

I call it "Cola farming"!

Bless brother

• Like 1

haha nice name ^^ I used this tech a few times on plants it does give a nice result :) But i also like to have a big main cola sometimes haha ;)

Nice! If I didn't have any space constraints, I'd probably just allow them to grow normally as well...One day!

• Like 1

Cheers FTTP!

I've read that around too but don't have any first hand experience with hydro to compare the yield vs organics! But the quality and taste I can say is superior for sure!

I've seen a lot of guys getting really good yields with organic soil though. The older it gets, the more fertile it gets when you take care of it, so the yields shoulc continue to increase! We'll see!

Gave them an aloe vera foliar tonight just a few minutes before lights off, so we'll see how they respond tomorrow!

I'm looking for praying leaves! Very pleased stomata to be exact!

little bay 11! all CFLs. Definitely showing some growth after its first tea!

She bounced back NICELY bro! Let the good times roll!

Mine look a lot fuller today too! Your temps and humidity are in the optimum range which is dope too!

It'll be time for the final transplant before we know it!

Nice job brother