drying/curing the greenhouse seed company way

vitro

I have watched all the videos about the specific strains that Greenhouse has for sale, and toward the end they give some information about how to dry and cure the buds, but to me it seems incomplete. I emailed the company directly and they directed me to this forum.

My original email to greenhouse is here:

What humidity level is necessary for the drying phase and the curing phase?

how important is air circulation in the drying phase? When using a fan in the controlled humidity atmosphere is it important not to have

air blowing directly on the buds? When placing the buds in paper bags, is the bag in the humidity controlled chamber in a no-light

environment? Please provide a complete description of your drying and curing methods. Does the drying chamber require zero light?

(there was a mention in the videos about using paper bags for curing, a method which I am very unfamiliar)

I want the highest quality. Expense, time, difficulty is not a concern.

Vitro

hi man welcome on the forum :)

first of all you could start by having a look at this article made by franco it could be interesting for you :)

It pretty much says it all ^^ The most important is too remember to not dry it too quickly :) let it take the time even if it's a little long sometimes if conditions are good you will have the best weed :D

Good luck

• Like 1