AutoPlants, genetical mix.

ganjalover

Have u selected only 1 plant for further crossing, or u will have some seeds in every plant??

I keep only one big male plant for this moment. but i had some other male plants too you can see some photo in this topic, some pollen for them I give kush van stitch and auto grinpoon, and other fast frowering plants. But for this time this plant`s finish the flowering and went in the trash.

• Like 1

Looks like a potential hash plant as well given the resin output! You got quite a few bud leaves covered in full!

Do you throw away the seeds from the plant that got mold?

Or do you use those away?

I'm wondering because it seems to me like(at this point in my learning curve)that you wouldn't wanna keep those genetics moving forward.

Really just trying to get your point of view from a breeding standpoint as far as what makes a keeper for you! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I harvested my kush van stitch. Plant take more sun then other plant`s and have incredible vigorous and strong indica aroma, and really little buds. I think it is best pure OG kush structure in this plant. Plant have very good maturate on sun, and have really incredible aroma of frankincense.

post-22150-0-82626600-1374000919.jpg

post-22150-0-88872800-1374000929.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And my best plant of Automaria2 X pandora x lowryder 2 hybrid. I think this plant have best indica-sativa genetic. It is have dominant gene of indica and sativa from parents line like in pure F1 high quality stains, and low quenty of ruderalis gene in genetic, this help plant make pretty fast flowering before season of cold weather, in my region pure indica-sativa hybrid only start to flowering in the end of the summer, to this time my hybrid will be harvested with pretty size, mass and maturing on good sun I have only 2 plant like this from 15 plant with this genetic, other plants have more ruderalis structure or have little sativa buds without massive branches and leaves like classic F1 hybrids with two dominant gene of indica and sativa. I don't had plant like this to this time.

I many time try to found something like this plant, and now I know a key. I can to try stabilize this line, but not so sure about it. For this moment for me more interesting more fast and stealth plants.

post-22150-0-97822200-1375807870.jpg

post-22150-0-18863600-1375807891.jpg

post-22150-0-99727900-1375807939.jpg

• Like 1