AutoPlants, genetical mix.

ganjalover

beautiful pictures man love those pink hues on the pistils looks great! and the ipctures with the sun shading the buds look very nice :D

I hope you will have a good smoke with all those nice ladies ;)

I hope you will have a good smoke with all those nice ladies ;)

Quality of some plants not best, but some plants like true high quality genetic and very special for sure.

In shop I can not buy plant`s like this. :( only genetic with much more long flowering, or short auto with small harvest.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And I want write about some experience of this grow. When I was planting Automaria2 X pandora x lowryder2 seeds in top of my package of seeds was seeds with more low weight and more low maturing and more later pollination, I planting this is seeds first in one place and other more matured seeds from bottom of package I planting in other place. And now I can say more matured seeds with more fast pollination gave more pretty plants with really more clear indica-sativa side.

thanks for sharing your little experience man ;) I did the same myself a few years back :)

And thanks for the news on the garden it looks like a nice bud forest by now :) And some have taken some very nice colors now, I hope they will go mold free till harvest time ;)

Have a good grow

Today I crop last plants. Plants is totally ripped, but on rainy weather. I can`t make many photo. But can say some plants have really good structure: big and pretty bud - one leave on big leg.

Today I eat some seeds from this plants and can say it is have more good structure for eating than seeds from local landrace. Seeds have more thin skins and pretty big size. I can eat fresh ~100g seeds with out any trouble taste very nice as for me. Mostly of seeds is save on plant to the harvest, local landrace have with this trouble too.

This is harvest give me really big yield. I don`t except for so many buds. Hands in resign, smell everywhere - coffe, citrus, and many with special note.

on photo pandoraxloweryder2 plant

post-22150-0-18378100-1380203835.jpg

post-22150-0-69231400-1380203844.jpg

post-22150-0-16626200-1380203856.jpg