DAMNESIA miminexus 01/06/2013

I would remind you that none of the participants chose genetics,

Then, he could always buy another genetics, from GHSC, for to participate in the cup. ^^

Growing is no rocket science dude it needs attention and the plants need a little care outdoor however you have to have some luck even tho you grow K2 or Jack Herrer it can happen that rot and fungus will get in or to your crop no matter what.

exactly , if the seasons are too wet or windy or too cold nothing much yozu can do esp. when the plant grows directly in soil. In pots you can hep them a lot moving around or put them insde even when the conditions are extreme, like hail or strong storm, a sudden cold front etc. It is not the temperature that makes growing weed difficult in central europe but the photo period, means summer is nearly over when we reach 12/12 day/night, the time flowering really starts to shift gears, even starting a plant in march won't help to get them ready faster than late september , october or even november depending on the genetics.

Autos seem to be a good solution but they are much smaller outdoors ..Respect to you and miminex. These are fantastic genetics and this year was extremely short short of good dry weather. Took forever to get summer and at the beginning of october it was basically over - the fact you still got top notch weed (and a lot speaks for good growing skills + much effort.

Congratulaztions - I am szure you 2 will in something in this cup - at least you deserve to...

• Like 2

exactly , if the seasons are too wet or windy or too cold nothing much yozu can do esp. when the plant grows directly in soil. In pots you can hep them a lot moving around or put them insde even when the conditions are extreme, like hail or strong storm, a sudden cold front etc. It is not the temperature that makes growing weed difficult in central europe but the photo period, means summer is nearly over when we reach 12/12 day/night, the time flowering really starts to shift gears, even starting a plant in march won't help to get them ready faster than late september , october or even november depending on the genetics.

Autos seem to be a good solution but they are much smaller outdoors ..Respect to you and miminex. These are fantastic genetics and this year was extremely short short of good dry weather. Took forever to get summer and at the beginning of october it was basically over - the fact you still got top notch weed (and a lot speaks for good growing skills + much effort.

Congratulaztions - I am szure you 2 will in something in this cup - at least you deserve to...

I agree mimimaxius is a great grower and willing to share his knowledge the 2 part harvest for lower growth to get more mature loved it mate thnx.

hi

thanks for the positive coment !

i agree with you Bam ,in the ground, we can at least limit the inconvenience

in September at least 80% and in the day ,with a drop of temperature of 10 ° C minimum at finaly the damnesia is STRENGTH

but super positive. stitch I made a big trunk :girlcrazy: I will keep it for future use !!!!

PEACE

• Like 1

hi,

Finally, the leaf stripping is finished,210 g of good bud  30 g of small bud for make a hash ,picture when it's done

and unfortunately about 40 g of moldy .

the result is rather satisfactory ,only 15 g of powder feeding throughout the cycle .the only thing that was missing was the sun

smoke report ,smell cheese, sweet smoke and hapiness cerebral (smoke all day without moderation)

post-13421-0-86517800-1382822099.jpg

post-13421-0-08858700-1382822103.jpg

Peace

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

hi hunter ,

It is with some emotion that I do this post. because it is the end of the trilogy,
thank you a green house for this adventure and all the friends who have followed my newspapers
then finally photograph shit Moroccan way and bho
the pellet is 7 g and I still have the trash to make gumby hash

post-13421-0-74706700-1384164077.jpg

post-13421-0-45768200-1384164080.jpg

PEACE & LOVE

• Like 3

Oh wow man..TASTY!!! How do you collect the resin for the Moroccan hash, do you trim over a screen to collect the resin then hand roll? I gotta learn how to make bho, it looks sooo potent!! Enjoy brother ;):)

Peace

hi Smokey ,

yes i roll it ,I coarsely chopped, 48 in freezer before shaking. (Hashmaker small box). I collect everything in a bag platisque, and hard hand for 15 min.

the shaking takes much more time., you must do a little every night

PEACE

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...