Outdoor Cup - Grow Journal - Sweet Mango Auto

A few days passed since my last post. An that has a good reason. I have to make a sad announcement:

So cops somehow did find something out. Last week they were in front of my door but they didnt have a search warrant. That was my luck! After they left me alone again i started to cut them all down, removing the plants pots and soil and all the other equipment. The plants and soil are gone in a river and the rest of the equipement was taken away by a friend to his house. Now I am waiting for the police to appear with a search warrant. I am pretty sure they will get it. I am really sorry Strainhunters, Green House Seeds, Dust and everybody else. I really wanted to complete this journal and to finish the contest. I hope you are not angry about my decision to cut them down. I did already put a lot of work in the grow and also in the journal. Please do not think bad about me now.

During the next weeks or months i will not come back to this forum. I am not sure yet how they found out about my room. When I know it i might return.

It´s time to say goodbye my friends!

I wish all of you the best for the future and i hope that you will stay safe. To all the participants of the Ourdoor Cup: May your girls become strong and heavy ;) Good luck and try to keep the first price in the SH Forum and do not give it to Cannabiscafe :D

Thanks for everything you guys have done for me! You are awesome! Not only the Staff, also the members. You did answer many of my questions and helped me a lot!

I hope to come back here in near future!

Bye

very sorry to hear man! But seems like karma gave you a little help with that search warrant story! I hope when they will come back it will be the last time and you will never get more problems! let us know what happens!

Good luck

• 3 months later...

A few days passed since my last post. An that has a good reason. I have to make a sad announcement:

So cops somehow did find something out. Last week they were in front of my door but they didnt have a search warrant. That was my luck! After they left me alone again i started to cut them all down, removing the plants pots and soil and all the other equipment. The plants and soil are gone in a river and the rest of the equipement was taken away by a friend to his house. Now I am waiting for the police to appear with a search warrant. I am pretty sure they will get it. I am really sorry Strainhunters, Green House Seeds, Dust and everybody else. I really wanted to complete this journal and to finish the contest. I hope you are not angry about my decision to cut them down. I did already put a lot of work in the grow and also in the journal. Please do not think bad about me now.

During the next weeks or months i will not come back to this forum. I am not sure yet how they found out about my room. When I know it i might return.

It´s time to say goodbye my friends!

I wish all of you the best for the future and i hope that you will stay safe. To all the participants of the Ourdoor Cup: May your girls become strong and heavy wink3.gif Good luck and try to keep the first price in the SH Forum and do not give it to Cannabiscafe grin.gif

Thanks for everything you guys have done for me! You are awesome! Not only the Staff, also the members. You did answer many of my questions and helped me a lot!

I hope to come back here in near future!

Bye

Hello friend, I'm sorry to hear your story.

But the important thing is not to give up,

maybe take some time off, and maybe relocate. ;)

Do all that is necessary for its tranquility. :)

and I, too, hope that the first prize remains at the SH forum!

Good luck for all,

• 3 months later...