Sweet Mango's almost mature, I think? Need some advice.

kris00

I've got a couple sweet mango's outdoors. 2 pheno's one big cola little branching the other like a little Chistmas tree. I've never grown an auto it's been 65 days one pheno about half the hairs are brown the other pheno a little less but the buds look weird the indica pheno looks mature but the tricomes are not turning amber yet, the sativa pheno the buds are very airy and far from turning amber. So how much longer should they go? Do I go by GH's 9wks crop time or just go like I would a regular plant until the tricome's are to my taste.

hi man, the time GHS give on the package is an average time s it can often be diferent from the real groth, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer especially in outdoor where it depends a lot on the sun ^^ If you are sure they are not ready and don't see the trichomes amber just let it go until they start to turn amber :) 1 of the pheno of the mango is a little faster indeed so you will probably harvest the indica pheno before the other one.

Good lukc man

I've got a couple sweet mango's outdoors. 2 pheno's one big cola little branching the other like a little Chistmas tree. I've never grown an auto it's been 65 days one pheno about half the hairs are brown the other pheno a little less but the buds look weird the indica pheno looks mature but the tricomes are not turning amber yet, the sativa pheno the buds are very airy and far from turning amber. So how much longer should they go? Do I go by GH's 9wks crop time or just go like I would a regular plant until the tricome's are to my taste.

Hey man :) I've got this pheno on the go right now and im around the same time as you (week 10). They don't seem to be finishing for the next few weeks but im patient :) Was just to let you know that there are longer flowering phenos for this strain :)