Flowerbomb Kush by Lev

High Hunters! As most of the decent growers around i also started them straight away! No hesitation for a sec!

2 never germinated, 3 died in the first week, but never mind, the 5 remaining plants r great! i love them! First they went into small cups, and soon got transplanted into 6.2 l pots. Coco perlite i use indoors, the outdoor spot will b manured, perlite, and coco added to the clayish soil, and got spreayed with Fishmix. Fishmix also for foliar from the first week. Ec started on 1.1, but already i jumped up to 2.17. I guess they can take it, we will see how hard we can push em! They get rainwater + epsom salt+ indica powder+biogrow. Also rhyzo ocassionally. So far so good, i have both phenos, they will b cloned shortly, just to keep the genetic stocky :D ! I really feel lucky with these plants, i hope i can show u some trees guys!!! At this point i must mention that all got fimmed after the 4th internode, and once again at 6th on the upper branches, and they r turning livly little bushes already. Leafs r true kushy, and i am telling u the shorter pheno had the biggest first set of leafs ever! They will b moved out shortly, but as u know the weather was shit all over europe till now. I hope sept will b better, without clouds!!! I don't know if the rules let me flower 1 fbk inside, cos i really need to see how the 5.5 weeks goes!! My growroom is far from perfect, so 45 days flowering would make me happy. Outdoors i have no doubt they get ready in sept! Posting pics very soon!!!

Happy growinig!

• Like 1

hi man! Thanks for opening a journal :) I hope we will quickly see some nice pictures of those babies they must have a nice size already :)

An for the one you wish to keep indoor just put it in another thread if you wish and keep her indoor ;) Just show the outdoors here and there will be no problem ^^

Have a good grow man hope you'll find the good phenotype and save it ;)

litttle N def, little overwatering, but hey,

that's the case when u can not monitor them allthe time! rather a bit under than overfed, and same with water, better keep em moist than let them die if i can not water them for any reason....

all the onesin the back on first pics are FBK too? Thanks for the pics man nice structure etc, some little problems yeah but like you said i know you ain't around all day ^^

Have a good grow!

Hello my friend!! The translator is shit but i see what u r sayin!! Thanks for popping in, tomorrow i can provide more pictures hopefully, so u can see how nicely they developed, and also 1 is in flower for 2 weeks now, started budding nicely!! I will most likely cross her with my autobomb/sativa ruderalis male, and see if i can get some autoflowerbombs!!! Kind regards Fran,

Lev

some autobomb crosses... the camp was pretty crowded, so didn't develope equally well, but they seem to b autoflowerings, so i can cross a quick one or 2 with a lower branch of my Flowerbomb kush!

med_gallery_1729_102_31188.jpg

They also different in age btw...