Flowerbomb Kush by Lev

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

High Hunterz! My flowerbombs have been cloned and they seem to be rooted, so i can flower the mommies now and also preserving the genes. The one i have in bigger pot will enter flowering in a couple of days, when the next ones will get transplanted. They will start also in a week or so. Will post pictures, and also a few of my outdoors. My crosses will probably finish right at the end of this month, but the flowerbomb might need an extra week on my latitude. We will see, hoping for better weather for the coming weeks. In most years this plant is excellent for me outdoors, cos can be harvested till 10th oct for sure. See ya soon!

• 1 month later...
med_gallery_1729_102_234393.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_58947.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_5218.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_71359.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_125642.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_89742.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_220.jpg
med_gallery_1729_102_161911.jpg

The stem was tied down with surrounding strong weeds. A fucken animal hooked in it and broke the stem splitting in 3 as it was escaping. Thanks god it was only short before i arrived to my spot, so i could fix it without any big damage. Also they had a tough dry 1 week long period that made them loose some leafs, but hey this is life and the gift of the Gods.... and GreeenHouseSeedCo.!!

Thanks guys!

• Like 4

So there they are! Now waiting to get them dry. Smell is stunning, buds are hard and dense. Smoke report coming. I can't wait to compare it with the one i smoked during the 2012Htcc and the one i harvested a few month ago! To be honest i was expecing them ready much earlier, but in august i could already feel they will not get ready by october. Finally they got ready even later. Last year I had a pinapple chunk till 25th oct, but this one could beat it, and was chopped on the 27th. Colour is very nice, totally different from the ones inside, probably the cold nights 2-3 weeks ago caused them to swith to such purple. My overall impression about this strain is very good, even tho it was ready around 4 weeks later than i was expecting. The quality of the buds is just as good as inside, with the usual little difference u can notice. Unfortunately this strain starts to flower only with pretty short days, late in august. This makes it difficult to grow outside any norther than the 45th latitude, but i guess she would perform very good in Spain or Cali. She is pretty mold resistant. Humidity in last weeks was pretty high (60-80%), but not even a sign of any mold! Inside i have more plants growing, and clones of them, and will keep them growing, but outside i can not put all my trust in this strain.Altho, the clones could be put in greenhouse pretty early in the spring without risking them flowering. I will let you know more later...

• Like 1

thanks for the news man! Looks at those awesome colors!! looks like the nights must have been cold no? also didyou see any sign of mold or would you say she was resistant?

Can't wait to see some dry pics and good smoke report ;)

Have a good drying

Hi Jango! I harvested after taking that picture! Now dried and 1 is manicured. It is AWSOME, KICKASS!!! Probably even better than inside! The buds remained green... or rather white so many crystals!!! I just smoked a ball of fingerhash, and it was just one of the best i ever tasted!!! The buds are not the biggest, but rockhard! The leafs also coated with heavy trichomes! I can't wait to turn them into some gravity hash!!! Pictures coming!!!

Peace!

Hi Jango! I harvested after taking that picture! Now dried and 1 is manicured. It is AWSOME, KICKASS!!! Probably even better than inside! The buds remained green... or rather white so many crystals!!! I just smoked a ball of fingerhash, and it was just one of the best i ever tasted!!! The buds are not the biggest, but rockhard! The leafs also coated with heavy trichomes! I can't wait to turn them into some gravity hash!!! Pictures coming!!!

Peace!

Yeah for sure that the bouquet of the outdoor bud is more complex, when you have good weather the outdoor weed is amazing!! :-)

Bro! It is the best weed... outdoors even more complex in taste! You can feel the OG, blueberry, rose, a bit of vanilla, but you also have some sweetness and spiciness in it. If you may look into my gallery you will find the next generation of flowerbombs clones taken from 3 plants. The quality of the smoke is really impressing, so i will keep on growing this strain. But who knows, maybe Greenhouse will introduce an even better strain this year at the cup!!! HAHAHA Anyway, i can recommend this strain for all, but beginner smokers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

6940_bud.png   ..... what else could i add to finalize my report from the FBK outdoors!!!! Thanks for these kickass genetics!!! Congrats to the whole crew for the Lemon crystal, the chemdog hash, and of course for the Flowerbomb Kush! Shame i could not try the fbk extraction during the cup to compare with mine, but the buds were nice!!! Happy growing, and good luck everyone!!!

• Like 1