If you breed bought reg autos will the next seed be auto?

Hi guys, Just wanted some answers to two questions. It is almost the middle of winter here in oz and i am on the east coast near the beach and we dont get frosts. It can get down to 8 deg c or so at night or about your 50 f. If i germ autos indoors can i take them out and use the sun as they have no photoperiod? Also the other question is if i buy 10 reg seeds and get half males and if i pick the most robust one if it pollinates the girls will they also be autos? that way i can stagger plant every two weeks or so for a small perpetual grow in my yard from the new seed and just les as i will have heaps of seed..... I am a bit stoned so i hope you guys understand me lol. Just dont want to wait till the end of summer in 9 months lol... And i wont buy fem autos as i dont have funds just to have one go and not get a clone etc...

cheers guys please help

hi man! Well for your utos outdoor, if they are already a little old they will handle the 8° i think, but really it has to not go lower than this, normally we advise minimum 10° for the autos outdoor, but well as long as there is no frost tecnically it can survive!

For the breeding, yes normally if you cross some reg males with some autos, some of the babies will be autos, and some of the babies will posibly be photos, after it's up to you to make a selection and maybe fix it :)

but i'm no expert in breeding so will let others talk on that ^^

Have a good grow man