Worlds most expensive strains

LAconfidential

yeah if it sounds too good to be true it usually is, just like bait to a fish, it's all good till he finds the hook, then it's too good to be true, sounds like bait to me,

The experts of GHS will know if something like "forever bud" could exist . I doubt it. SO ANY NEWS???

And come on, no real seed compnay would display such lousy pics.

Shit I welcome a gift to my home address. My neighbors wifi I'm jacking might not care to much for it! Roflmao!!!

yeah, maybe the delivery will be very special man, you will never forget

:pogranichnik:

• 10 months later...

thanks for teh replies but Im not talking 200 Dollars per seed I'm talking about 200.000 Dollar

this plant is supposed to always in the blooming phase

Or they also sell Strains with about 50 per cent THC

For a good strain I have no issue paying good money,but $200,000 is well out of my reach lol,even if it did have a thc of 50%

• Like 1

This is complete Scam ;)

The highest messured THC percentage in a bud that u can trust was Sour Bubble, LA cannabis cup winner 2008 with 34% thc.

above this it would be not a bud, anymore hash and BHO can reach up to 90% THC.

A Plant that is in Floweringperiod all the Time is more than hillarious... I mean not even the USA with theyr genmanipulated to the max Corn achieved such a thing and if u think about it its allso kind of unrealistic.

Cannabis is a 1Seasonal Plant it Flowers once in its lifespan and then dies, a allways flowering Plant would get to mature and all the buds would grow with amber resin allready wich would ruin high and taste.

The Plant would poison the ground for it self after a to long life.

If u still think they achieved things that lightyears away or may even impossible the only thing u can do is buy them :P

Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

There are some high priced seeds that have very good quality (Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds) and there are some extremely overpriced that are not worth the cash. There are also some reasonably priced that offer genetics that are as good as high priced (GHS, Nirvana, Mandala), and there are some cheap that are below average. All those prices are usually within reasonable range and if you check youtube grows, and forum grow diaries, basically if you do a bit of research you will know where to look for cheap and good, and where not to look even if you have some cash to spare. 

Those 10 pounds plants are from commercially available reasonably priced seeds (Purple Star if I remember correct):

When you see that kind of genetics and some of the youtube indoor grows you know that paying under 10 euro per seed can get you best there is if you done your homework and anything above 30 euro is most likely already overpaying, while 200 000 is just a rip off. 

There are lots of god strains that wont cost a fortune. Like sensi star, blue monsterholk, og ghosttrain haze etc... but I have to say that bruce banner #3 and specialy Jedi death star is just in another level or clas.... Than there is this 200,000$ seeds caled Forever bud... it has 18-20% thc and never dies... that means that you can harvest it every 10v. for 10 years or more... dc has one that gives around 10kilos a year for almost 9 years now... Those strains that has more than 40% thc like Jedi death star (43). Are... wicked and do exist! Expensive but an experience. I recomend it if you have tha cash.

There are lots of god strains that wont cost a fortune. Like sensi star, blue monsterholk, og ghosttrain haze etc... but I have to say that bruce banner #3 and specialy Jedi death star is just in another level or clas.... Than there is this 200,000$ seeds caled Forever bud... it has 18-20% thc and never dies... that means that you can harvest it every 10v. for 10 years or more... dc has one that gives around 10kilos a year for almost 9 years now... Those strains that has more than 40% thc like Jedi death star (43). Are... wicked and do exist! Expensive but an experience. I recomend it if you have tha cash.

the canadian companys that sell these so called god? strains are well known scam artists, a short google check will confirm this to any one reading your post and all the 40% thc claims are also bs, you can only get that in concentrates. i assume you are in the scam as well?

• Like 2

I cant confirm any thing more than that these two strains works realy good and exists but i can say for sure that it has more than 40% but i have smoket alot of diffrent strain over the years and these ones are some how different.... I know that DC seeds reputation is crap. Bruce banner is a delta9 strain but jedi death star are shit strong... thats al i can say. The price and info you get on bc may not be correct but but im happy. And yeah man im on whit the scam hahaha try something for your self for once and mabe you get surpriced that some shit is not a scam. (exept the prices thay have...)

And these strain can be bought on other sites mutch cheaper like the canadianhempco... and thay have a realy good reputation.

canadianhempco is a scam site and has been known as such for many many years, atleast from 2006.  they never had any kind of reputation at all, only bad things

they are selling bulk seeds no matter what you try to order.  the fact you recommend that site tells me you must be either in the scam or in total denial about the fact that you got scammed by them... im sorry if latter is the case.

look for site reviews, look on the forums. they have made all kind of havoc for the breeders already by selling the fake seeds on there name

the strain and shop review sites also confirm this

http://en.seedfinder.eu/seedbanks/reviews/canadianhempco_com/

SeedFinder Info

Canadian Hemp Company is listed as "fake" at the SeedFinder. This means you will get overpriced or re-packed gear (if you are lucky), industrial hemp seeds - or nothing! Be careful if you plan to order in one of this shops.

Beware: Fake-Seeds!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/warning-fake-starbud-seeds-canadianhempco-com.18198/

they have been long at it,and fake seeds are not there only crime it seems credit card frauds in many countries, the same guys are running several different scam sites it seems and they have po boxes in canada us and uk, it seems that the interpol has been after them for long time also

West Enviro, Canadian Hemp Co, Marijuanagirls, Marijuanagrams   etc

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marijuanagramscom-Marijuanagirlscom/nationwide/Marijuanagramscom-Marijuanagirlscom-I-didnt-order-mjjust-some-accesories-they-used-174396

there is nothing good that can be said about these guys so could you please stop trying to support the scam

• Like 2

canadianhempco is a scam site and has been known as such for many many years, atleast from 2006.  they never had any kind of reputation at all, only bad things

they are selling bulk seeds no matter what you try to order.  the fact you recommend that site tells me you must be either in the scam or in total denial about the fact that you got scammed by them... im sorry if latter is the case.

look for site reviews, look on the forums. they have made all kind of havoc for the breeders already by selling the fake seeds on there name

the strain and shop review sites also confirm this

http://en.seedfinder.eu/seedbanks/reviews/canadianhempco_com/

SeedFinder Info

Canadian Hemp Company is listed as "fake" at the SeedFinder. This means you will get overpriced or re-packed gear (if you are lucky), industrial hemp seeds - or nothing! Be careful if you plan to order in one of this shops.

Beware: Fake-Seeds!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/warning-fake-starbud-seeds-canadianhempco-com.18198/

they have been long at it,and fake seeds are not there only crime it seems credit card frauds in many countries, the same guys are running several different scam sites it seems and they have po boxes in canada us and uk, it seems that the interpol has been after them for long time also

West Enviro, Canadian Hemp Co, Marijuanagirls, Marijuanagrams   etc

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marijuanagramscom-Marijuanagirlscom/nationwide/Marijuanagramscom-Marijuanagirlscom-I-didnt-order-mjjust-some-accesories-they-used-174396

there is nothing good that can be said about these guys so could you please stop trying to support the scam

He probably won't since he clearly sounds like he is involved. I think he might try to start new competition that will be alternative to cannabis cup, they can call it cannabis scam and look for idiots :D

I personally like to have 1-2 expensive seeds in every grow (either from serious or sensi or few other respectable companies) but majority of my choice comes from reasonable and cheap price range and I was never disappointed, actually GHS Jack Herer is probably strongest weed I got (not my favoured, I am more of a pure indica guy, but still I must admit this Jack Herer is a monster plant in yield, strength, smell and grow speed) and price on seed was very reasonable for that quality. Cheapest out of all my grows, Northern Lights from Nirvana is my favoured of what I currently have (not of all times but still top 10 I think) so clearly quality is sometimes reassembled  in seed price most often it is not and anyone who grew more then few strains from more then few breeder will know that. Anything above 15 euro per seed is already expensive and you probably can buy something cheaper and equally good elsewhere.

And prices we discuss in this topic are pure scam and should not exist in cannabis community, unfortunately we can't count on anyone outside community to verify it because legal status of cannabis is where it is almost everywhere in the world which gives people with bad intentions edge . Hopefully one day it will change and they will face justice. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...