Strain Guess

SkaMasta

Hi guys. This year I started some outdoor guerilla grow again :) I have som autos there, but the thing is the water have washed down all our names signs. So now I am confused what is what, and I know there should be 2 green-o-matics :) So I would like to ask you If you can help me indetify the strains ? :)

So there are 4 photos here. My guess is there are 2 gree-o-matics one auto frisian dew and one could be anything from - Autoextreme, Automazar, Polarlight. So if you can pls help me :D

Also you can see how our grow is going on. We are using some normal soil from garden market, and AH Grow and Bloom feltilizers. This year we are focusing on some autos, it is our first time trying autos, but we also have some holands hopes. Later we are going to add some The Churches too :)

So I hope you can help me sort this out!

Thanks !! Peace and Pot :)

(PS. the photos are taken with my phone, but I tried to get the best of them)

post-20902-0-29498200-1371726705.jpg

post-20902-0-18416200-1371726712.jpg

post-20902-0-31594800-1371726722.jpg

thanks for sharing yoru lady man :) They are not really big but i'm sure the result will be worth it :) I've had the kind of same sized on 1 auto some years ago outdoor, didn't yeild a lot but it was damn good ^^

For recognizing your plants unfortunatly all the strains you have i have not grown yet lol so can not really recognize, i know some of the phenos of the greenomatic are really leafy like on your first pictures is it the same plant on the 2 first pictures or just a closeup?

Good luck with our grow!

It is 2 different plants but they look just the same. Yeah they are not the biggest, they had some hard start behind them. But now they are growing like insane :) It is maybe that for the last week we had here like 30+ degrees every day. :) And I know the smoke is going to be awesome. thx man ;)

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...