GElite

Florida, outdoor, late june, FLOWERING!!! Why?

32 posts in this topic

True bell, wtf?????? Been thru hell is what it's suppose to say.............eyes rolling

bit north of you as well. im not sure why but from my location the very last week of July is when it all kicks off

1 person likes this

I'm just a bit early. It's the climate for sure. The othere plant that I have outside started flowering. It's male. So the final tally is 7 female, 14 males, and 1 death. I'm so going back to fem seed. Thats 2 males for every female! Wtf!!!

stick with normal beans. maybe you should continue on that Variety you have. Florida Medical 2014 i hear.

1 person likes this

Oh I so can't wait. Probably not quite progressive enough here in the south to make it happen plus what good is MM if no one knows how to make it happen. There probably won't be any despensories or care giver groups. If they do it it will be in name only. I'm ready to move out west and plant a seed..........

Hey bro,dont worry be happy!

Watch the ROT,it is the major problem in FLA....

Planting in pots prevents all that shit ,you will get

root damage from nematoads and fungus bad here in the ground.

Well in central FL an south its all just beachsands filled with descease?

sucks,unless you have BIG POTS,but good luck anyhow ya do it!

Lg

It's not so bad here in the panhandle. It's a little more rocky here. There are corn, cotton, soy bean, squash, green pepper, sod and many other agricultural crops growing in the area. This plant is in a forrest area right outside the city. There are far better things to munch on out there I hope. I have had some insect damage to the fan leaves but nothing major. The root system seems to be pretty strong so far. You think 5 gallon buckets would be better?