Original C99 from csc just found a pack of the holy grail lol.

Um just came across these in my hideyhole from yrs ago..... I think it is an excellent score from when i was a mod on the medseed project with other mods such as marco renda and shantibaba. My question is what is the best way to try and germ old seeds.... these things are 10 yrs lol so prob no chance in hell but i wanna try...

Change of staples on two side but i think i halved the 10 pack to someone else but cant exactly remember... Damn small seeds though.

post-4977-0-67192700-1372573064.jpg

• Like 2

Nice one dude :) Old genetics :) I hear it is possible to germinate very old seeds :)

They excavated an old Egyptian tomb and it had various seeds that were very old :) They apparently grew out some of these seeds. Im sure it depends on which type of seed, how moist has the air been all this time. There are chemicals that you can use to help along germination, all you can really do from there is keep temperatures at a constant whilst their in paper towels :) This may require an egg incubator with thermostat :)

Good luck with the germ my friend, some old school C99 would be awesome :) Maybe a breeding project? ;) Anyway, have fun with it :)

Gonzo ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hi man! that is some nice surprise you found!! :D i heard a lot of awesome things on that strain :) and from that time it must have some nice genetics :)

for the old seeds i think a good soaking with some root stimulator in the water in a warm room around 25 26° in the air but not directly on a heater, and if you soak them for at least 24 48h you ill see if they go at the bottom or crack, or not ^^

God luck man let us know how it works :)

An old trick is to take a small jar, get the finest sandpaper you could find. Put the paper and seeds in the jar and shake for a min or two.

The paper will tear the seed shell and make it thinner, that in turn will make the seed soak up water a bit more easy.

This trick does not work all the time but it is a very old tested way to get the last out of a seed.

Good luck

Tokage

• Like 1

Holy.......$%&&/% wot u found is like someone had reicarnated Dinos..... a lost Strain which aint here no more in its Pure unmixed Form :D nice one i wish u the best of luck that theese beans give u some gd keepers

• Like 1