(video update inside) Big Tooth Outdoor greenhouse - coco and soil - Powder feeding

Jx-

Hey Justx welcome in the cup! and thanks for opening your journal as promised :)

Nice start by the way i hope we will have some nice looking updates till the buds fall off those branches ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated on the baby :) how many will grow by the way?

Hello my friends.

Thank you very much for your replies !

I really apologize for the delay, updates are coming tomorrow or saturday I hope.

Let me tell you why this delay; I am a student in university so I had many exams and it took a lot of time, also the weather was not very great in june, really better now in july.

Now after exams, I'm going to have internship at hospital. I'm also doing some jobs in gardens to earn some money (working like 10 to 12 hours a day, yes that's possible but the state don't know it, it's in "black" lol...)

All the big tooth 8 are born, there will be 2 others more seeds of greenhouse :P

Also i can tell you that the smell of the big tooth plants is really incredible... There is not yet flowers; just the plant it's really amazing.

See you soon for the updates.

Hope you will forgive me :(

Please click on the image for full size and better quality. I don't know why this one show smaller than the chapter 0.

I'm very sorry about this problem, please if you know how to solve this tell me.

y726.png

Please click on the pictures for full size

h2h7.png

• Like 2

i give up on the strain too hard to recognize on seeds haha ;) But good to see they germinated and i hope they will grow good for you!

Thanks for the update on the BT too they look nice and happy so far so good :)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

3wkx.png

2op.png

uf63.png

6hxb.png

Dust and Mykol76 thank you very much to follow me like that, you make me really glad to make this journal, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

And yes the AMS should be nice but also the Big Tooth the smell of leaves is incredible !

• Like 1

nice journal mate! thnx for sharing the AMS grow with us!!! lol the big tooth triggered me for sure nice one you got me there I thought some new strain or something or is it?! Have a good grow, by the way it look as if you can take it easy with the feeding PF very strong stuff lots off nitrogen as it seems!

nice journal mate! thnx for sharing the AMS grow with us!!! lol the big tooth triggered me for sure nice one you got me there I thought some new strain or something or is it?! Have a good grow, by the way it look as if you can take it easy with the feeding PF very strong stuff lots off nitrogen as it seems!

Yes the Big tooth is new I guess ^^

and well yes the PF is very strong but the plants were light green so I put some more but it was a bit too much now it's good I think

Thank you for your message :-)

• 2 weeks later...

nice little gif man! for sure they will enjoy the repot looks like the small pots were nicely filled :)

Thanks for the news keep us updated

Oh Dust as always thank you for following me bro :D

great they have had there repot mate good for them and for you, next time do it a little faster cause they develop more structure (branches and stuff) from rooting good. Very clean and nice journal mate thanx again for sharing.

You too Undutched thank you very much for following me !

All your messages are a real source of motivation guys thank you very much !!

• Like 1

hehe your english is not that bad ;)

Oh thank you my friend ^^

hi,

nice video!!!and good mask !!!!your plants grow well kep it up !!!!

Peace

Hey thank you bro

peace bro :D

Thank you very much for your messages !!