13 Autoflowering outdoor - coco powder feeding - green house

Jx-

Hello everyone,

Thank you Mykol76 for your message !

I'm sorry for not giving you updates theses days but it was very busy, I went back to university, I had to fight some mold attack and had some others problems to slove.

But I have take photos for you !

I'm very sorry...

I hope you will enjoy theses pictures :

Northern Light Automatic 50 days old :

ev17.jpg

i3ev.jpg

5c92.jpg

Sweet Mango Automatic 50 days old :

vy1u.jpg

fcey.jpg

egxq.jpg

mx8x.jpg

szxi.jpg

d6nj.jpg

Hello dear Hunters,

Thank you Dust!

Theses pictures have been made a few days ago so you can't see the mold..

I had like 3 or 4 plants attacked by mold but 2 really hard... It was rainy everyday for more than one week. My plants grow in a one bud style, because my greenhouse is small and the pot are small, so it was easy for the mold :(

Ahah Mykol76 I will be back with my mask soon maybe :) Thank you for your message

You too bro, good luck and take care !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hunters,

The plants have been cut, my journal have some late I am very sorry...

I had to fight some mold.

I am back to university and I have some personnal problems to solve, sorry.

Time for the pictures :

Sweet Mango Automatic :

hf78.jpg

vti3.jpg

pxuh.jpg

tb08.jpg

x96s.jpg

ipil.jpg

bjc4.jpg

4ro7.jpg

fbrm.jpg

wnwz.jpg

0t1b.jpg

mtg6.jpg

z5kh.jpg

l1ai.jpg

vwd4.jpg

39tm.jpg

2eie.jpg

Northern Light Automatic :

49xr.jpg

m9fj.jpg

fwhx.jpg

nr4p.jpg

qhgn.jpg

yg1d.jpg

25z5.jpg

pnog.jpg

01sy.jpg

2j5g.jpg

kx9o.jpg

qjd9.jpg

u0ch.jpg

0hbc.jpg

p843.jpg

i3wp.jpg

ztqa.jpg

7d1z.jpg

n8l6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hunters !

Thank you Dust !!

Well I loose nearly 2 main cola because of the mold and some other parts but not a real drama...

Here is some macro pictures, made with my low quality phone sorry

3pay.jpg

3pay.jpg

3pay.jpg

ss8s.jpg

fjoe.jpg

4q7b.jpg

hf9k.jpg

• Like 2

I agree with Dust bro, those macros aren't so crappy at all, and you've got some killer plants :) Sorry to hear about the mold, seems to have been everywhere outdoors this year :( Still looks like you got some A++ smoke ;) I really like both the mango and the NL auto..very tasty, and VERY potent especially for autos. Enjoy man and best of luck with the contest!

Peace

Hello Hunters

Here some photos of the buds (squares are 1cm²) :

86d4.jpg

i31l.jpg

3ek7.jpg

5mwe.jpg

6fv5.jpg

9qip.jpg

I can tell you that the smoke is really nice, my yield is not really huge because I used only 2 liters pots but the quality is great, and that's what I want because I am not an heavy smoker. Auto northern light yield a bit more, but was more attacked by the mold maybe because of the bud density.

The taste of the sweet mango is really nice and fruity, the taste of the northern light is more "hashy".

Both of them give me a little high and a big stone which relieves pains and offer a nice night of sleep when smoked in the evening.

(That's what I wanted so I waited to have some nice amber trichomes)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

nice pictures man, glad to read they are smoking good, let's hope next year you will improve your yeild and no more mold :)

For the videos it seems they are sstill working for now, not sure why you got that mail when i will get news i will let you know.

Have a good smoke!

• Like 1

nice pictures man, glad to read they are smoking good, let's hope next year you will improve your yeild and no more mold :)

For the videos it seems they are sstill working for now, not sure why you got that mail when i will get news i will let you know.

Have a good smoke!

Thank you for your message Dust !

Theses strains were a plesure to grow, I had some mold but I think it's because of the weather not because of the strains !!

The bud were dense and they were not a lot of air circulation in my greenhouse and it was rainy all the time in the end of the flowering :(

But I still have nice buds to smoke :D

This grow was a really nice experience, it's only the second time I grow.

Well the first was not a very nice to say all it was a bit ridiculous lol, this one is not nice too but I'm learning everytime.

I had a lot of plesure to grow theses plants and more pleasure to make my journals !

My 2 journals for the cup were the first journals I made, I really enjoyed the experience, thank you for following me :)

• Like 2

Those are some gorgeous auto buds man ;) I recognize the strains from the description and pics as I am smoking/vaping both of them myself right now, and I can tell ya that you did an awesome job from what I can see! Lots of resin and tight, they do look tasty! It is interesting that you are able to use your Northern lights auto at night time, and I find it great for the morning and for appetite stimulation. You did say that you let them go to more amber trichs, and I harvested when they just started to appear which could account for the difference. All in all great job on your second grow, looking forward to seeing more! Enjoy :)

Peace

• Like 1

On 15/11/2013 at 3:32 PM, Smokeythabear said:

Those are some gorgeous auto buds man ;) I recognize the strains from the description and pics as I am smoking/vaping both of them myself right now, and I can tell ya that you did an awesome job from what I can see! Lots of resin and tight, they do look tasty! It is interesting that you are able to use your Northern lights auto at night time, and I find it great for the morning and for appetite stimulation. You did say that you let them go to more amber trichs, and I harvested when they just started to appear which could account for the difference. All in all great job on your second grow, looking forward to seeing more! Enjoy :)

Peace !

Hello my friend :)

Oh thank you very much for these kind word, more over if these word are from a grower like you !

You have show an amazing grow skill !

• Like 1