some my new fresh photo of nature

ganjalover

Wow bro. That is some awesome views and plants. Where you at???

Gonzo, going to Scotland has always been a dream of mine. Maybe 1 day in the far future I'll come visit and we can talk cannabis.

Sounds like a plan ;)

A lovely collection of photos man smile.png

It looks like my neck of the woods in Scotland but could be anywhere wink.png

I do not think that in Scotland you can find so many different wildflowers, dry grass and flowing river like there. I would say that places more like Georgia, but for me it is does not mater I was not in any of those places, it is just my photo about my last vocation. This places in west-south of Ukraine it is a small unique natural area in this region, this places located in the depth of the mouth of the river at the junction of different climatic zones rainy climates Carpathian mountains, warm Black sea and plains part of Ukraine , were I catch my stoned fish and find some mushrooms one week ago.

• Like 1

I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys mountains and valleys. I live in a small town that borders at the mountain. Its full of pine trees, natural pools, rivers and perfect grow spots. LoL.

As soon as winter is finished I'll post pics of my place. To me sharing these pics is like going on holiday without the travel.

But still, those pics is awesome Ganlalover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...