funny super lemon haze and its seed in LOVE TOO

I'm sure that could be harvested already! Look at the whitish-yellowish pistils and when they stop popping up you know your plant is done producing.

If you wait too long tho, you right the chance and having yout THC turn to CBD, giving you more of a dumb high.

Get a loupe at least 30x and watch the trichomes

Bless

thank u for the response its super lemon haze by the way... another question through out the flowering cycle my leaves been looking like that any advice on how to have it looking alot healthier?

2 600 watts

soil next time using coco

biocanna line for nutes

A micro nutrient deficiency possibly?

And how have you cared for the plant? Bottled nutrients or powder feed or organic?

I'm a soil guy as well and will stay soil forever haha :D

Unless I go vegan organic soilsess :cool:

Bless brother

i've grown SLH only 2 times but on the 2 times i found it pretty sensitive to nutrients, might be sativa side of it talking there but well without a little more info it will be hard to say ^^ She don't like heat too much neither from what i remember. But for your bud like IG said it could be harvested by some people depending on what you like personally i like it a little more mature there are still too much white hairs for me ^^ but it's all personal ;)

Have a good smoke and try to open your own thread to post pictures etc it is better than in someone else's thread ;) ;)

See ya online! hope we'll see the rest of the plant :)

lol cashkid no problem, you should have asked ;) Go in the room in which you want to open your thread, on the up right corner, right above the first thread on the list, you should have a new thread button. tell me if you don't find i will take a screenshot for you

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

thank u for the response its super lemon haze by the way... another question through out the flowering cycle my leaves been looking like that any advice on how to have it looking alot healthier?

2 600 watts

soil next time using coco

biocanna line for nutes

hello man,

I would recommend rinsing, and collect.

By now I think it's past the time to remedy any deficiency.