reggae-jam festival august 2-4

Bam-Bhole

damn longtime i haven't done a nice reggae festival! Would love to do it if it was not so far lol ^^

Enjoy man and take some videos and names for us if you see nice new things :D

Not so sure bout Damien Marley. I think he was there last year.. This year we can expect 3 days of Live Reggae on 2 stages and a lot og sound systems in tents incl. Sentinel, Jugglerz, Soundquake, Pow Pow and many many more - Big picnic7swimming pool + forest era for camping - Beer Gardens, Carribbean food + arts and even a few parties in the small town of Bersenbrück with - after party at KINGSTON Nightclub, run by a jamaican DEfinitely the most roots-y hardcore Reggae Head meeting since over a decade now..

Artist I am very much looking for incl. Tarrus Riley, I-Octane, Lee Perry, Third World, Beres Hammond, Freddie McGregor, Marcia Griffiths, Ganjaman, Jahcoustix, Busy Signal and especially BARRINGTON LEVY, ISRAEL VIBRATION, John Holt, and the hottest clash artist next to Ninjaman KIPRICH. Also interesting to see the new Roots Movement with the lovely preacher's daughter Jah 9 and CHRONIX ! plus a dozen more per stage. Will arrive friday afternoon with a buddy. Maybe a third old friend/smoker will join us if the weather is nice.

Already got my tickets !

see below the Caboose I have to cut before that..

Got no camera for a video but you can download the Reggae Jam 2013 Pre-Mix for free in less than 5 minutes with 1 song by each of the artists to come..

www.reggae-jam.de

http://www.reggaejam.de/

post-10461-0-06458800-1374846280.jpg

post-10461-0-03997900-1374846325.jpg

• Like 2

I am kind of obsessed with the new CD by snoop dogg aka Snoop Lion . Play it every day at least twice, never since DOGGYSTYLE 20 years ago a new album fascinated me like that. The melodies, the vines, lyrics music beats + the whole package just fits together perfectly fine. He teammed up wth the right people for this project. Angela Hunte wrote half of the songs and meodies and she just got the golen touch as you could say with the smash hit she wrote for Jay-z + Alicia Keyes 2 years ago with New York Empire state of Mind . here she laces tunes like Here comes The King , smoke The weed (not The seed), La La La, Ashtrays 6 Heartaches and many more - But the best song imo is the last one with the acoustic guitar and Jahdan Blackamore toasting it up. What surprises me is how nice Snoop's singing actually comes across. You woudn't expect that-add Maorlazer + diplo's beats, Stewart copelands (from Police9 percussion and a clever use of samples and there you get a brand new sound - not reggae, Not pop not rap nor Funk but a bit of all that pus some Dubspet/techno and spaced out Folk..

Really too good to be tue... Takes at least a dozen plays till it clicks but then.. it won't stop can't stop.

So here is The King in Germany at last months summerjam in Cologne - What an event. a pity he won't be in Bersenbrück. He is in Amsterdam at The Heyneken Hall on Tuesday August 6th but sadly all sold out - otherwise I'd really loved to make it - but tickets are really expensive from what I heard from 90 to 120 euro..

Anyway check this out - the dancers, the Bob marley T-Shirt, the blunt ..lol

Must been a great show...

BTW This morning on TV I have seen the concerts from both ALBOROSIE + Morgan Heritage LIVE from this years summer Jam - Good concerts , as well.

http://yardienews.co...and-more-video/