COLOMBIA Expedition!!

Mr.X

Strain hunters will always be my heroes, you people have done so much for the world wide culture of cannabis.. Its time we burn politicians an their fucking systems tryin to fight an eliminate creation of the Most High... Keep the photos coming, every expedition is so much inspiration for me... One love, One ganja people..One fire we burn

• Like 1

Mr.X,You take some amazing photos. Every time I see them I enjoy them more and more. Thank You once again for sharing them with us all here on SH.If you ever need someone to help out with your equipment on one of these expeditions, just shoot me a PM and I will be ready in a flash. Or if you prefer, no flash. lol

• Like 1

Mr.X,You take some amazing photos. Every time I see them I enjoy them more and more. Thank You once again for sharing them with us all here on SH.If you ever need someone to help out with your equipment on one of these expeditions, just shoot me a PM and I will be ready in a flash. Or if you prefer, no flash. lol

Thanks a lot brother! much appreciate, hope one day we meet ;)

HOT i think, heat climate !!

But is very nice the hunt.

Peace!!

The same bro, as you know hope know you in person and share a nice and big joint! ;)

You can see now the movie at youtube, will be very nice you support comments there family!! :brunette:

• Like 4

Yeah family much appreciate your comments, so beautiful all this love around a plant!

In this shot we was making interviews to the locals growers and the storm start to come, so nice place, great memories ;)

Hug mates! more photos coming...

gallery_8644_1088_208291.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome pics!

I've just bought my Colombia's guide to organize my travel over there...You were ispirational guys! Thank you so much !

Thanks a lot brother, yes it´s a really nice place to visit! ;)

gallery_8644_1088_69578.jpg

• Like 2

Espero que les haya ido bien en latino america y se lleven aparte de gente que los vimos en argentina tambien en otros paises y consigan buenos fenos para sacar nuevas geneticas ricas y de plantas como las que tienen... saludos y buenos humos para todos !!!

• Like 1

Heyy what was the local method of smoking? Joints? Pure or Spliffs? Or what?!?!

Well it´s mostly mixed, some people smoke pure other mix, I don´t see really a special way...but I´m usual very stoned so better ask Franco, Simon...XDD

Pucho desde luego nos llevamos como bien dices lo primero el cariño de la gente, y si hay suerte pues esperamos poder hacer algo interesante con las genéticas, esa es la idea ;)

Thanks for all the comments guys!! more hash and hash!! ;)

gallery_8644_1088_83573.jpg

• Like 2

Back in grades 7-12 (1974-1980) the primo weeds in the San Juan Islands were Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Colombian Gold, and Maui Wowie. The sensemillas had just started to enter our area in 77, actually, they were already there back in 73, when White Powder Joe developed some landrace Indica on Guemes Island that a friend had brought back during his Hippie Trail Journey from Afghanistan.

Colombian gold could be bought for $500 per pound wholesale. Congratulations! I can't wait to order your seeds via reseller in Canada.

• Like 1