COLOMBIA Expedition!!

Mr.X

I loved this one. Seemed you made some real good contacts. My worry though is re genetics?! Do you (GHS) not think mans hand is crossing too much? I steer clear of gmo's in foods etc and now im thinking about weed becoming sooo genetically modified its not even a strain nor does it produce any medical effects ( i swear that rso made from hybrids dont work) i truly admire the hunt, its the general "watering down" i am concerned about. Any info? What do others think about how most buds smell same as each other? Pine or close smelling, like all autos are 2 alike and never produce a "medical oil" imho.... Discuss (: if nobody thinks were killing weed by crossing etc thats cool i just think weve (ghs) broken the makeup. 70s weed wasnt 10%+thc yet medicated me better.

• Like 1

That is why it is so important to keep the true land races and pue genetics alive ! We need a data bank for genetic varieties and from there we can cross anyway we want. If somone thinks crossing one Hybrid made from already mixed up genetics with another one brings an interesting product let him try it but I doubt we'll find the holy grail that way. Breeding with stable genetics makes more sense imo but then you never know.

If all buds smell thesame check your grow style or your seed supplier. I had 2 outstanding tasting + hard hitting Autos this year - Sweet Mango + esp. the Royal Creamatic. Brreding is one thing but genetically modifying another; so it is important not to mix up these two activities in a discussion. When we talk about cloning, this is a normal process every housewife does the same when she takes cuttings from her favorite flowers but people associate something from a gen labor with it ..lol

• Like 1

Yes i know about cloning. I didnt mean that. I mean gmo genetically modified organisms. Like when a plants made to be hardy against a pesticide etc. I think weeds too watered down. I also think blending genetics is not helping (medicinally) ive not yet grown a landrace but most all others, weather in or outdoors, are too similar. All genetics are trying for high thc forgetting about other cannabinoids. Idk im not a breeder. Thanks for comments tho.

• Like 1

I mean gmo genetically modified organisms.

It is not make any sense at this time. Is ts hard to research, and don`t give any needle result. Max reason for using this technology it is make plant with more fast flowering in outdoor with out lost of quality like in selection ruderalis hybrid - autoplants or else.

About maximum strong quality plants for making this with GMO it is not so easy for research scientist need genetic material of high THC production for implant it to other "parents". And in nature all best material like this already used in popular and strong hybrid, and genetic manipulation not make a big sense in this direction with the development of modern technology.

• Like 1

hello guys i am a big fan of u guys you did tremendous job for this plant and i want u to give some of information

there are so many varieties in india you smoked malana cream, but you have to smoke red ice ,kashmir's challi

thanks fellas

your pal

Yep ! That reddish/brown maccaroni sized strings pressed together was the most wicked Hash I ever smoked. The smell was like perfume in yer nse making you sneeze and the high lasted 4 hours easily and no one wanted to smoke another bowl within that evening - sadly the Cashmere c/India /Pakistan conflicts did not allow more supply after that one lucky time I was able to score such a fat chunck of charras . the stuff inside , where all the oil concentrated and the pollen was still soft + fresh was wicked !

Cannot imagine how Ice hits from this stuff..

• Like 1

hello guys i am a big fan of u guys you did tremendous job for this plant and i want u to give some of information

there are so many varieties in india you smoked malana cream, but you have to smoke red ice ,kashmir's challi

thanks fellas

your pal

thanks mate for the information, and this stunning and so beautiful photo!

2484 I use an ozn-1 it will be affective for up to 5500 sq ft there are many other things like gels on the market one made by ONA it seems to work very well I use it for a back up. But truly for the best control use the OZN-1 or some other type of Ozone generator. You can also select certain types of strains that do not smell as much this helps as well also make sure your grow room is airtight helps I also run a vortex fan with a carbon filter never can have too many fail safes as far as smell goes Safety first! Hope this has helped a bit any of these things can be found and bought on EBay. Peace, Respect and Buds!

Hello!!

Great trip pics,cant believe they grew under plastic down there???

With CFL's too hahaha,i loved the hash pics,an mountain shots!!!

Good folks that seemed happy and lots weed.......

Reminds me of my back yard growing field style like that..

the GMO thing is funny,the only reason our weed is lacking these days

is the loss of cannabinoids,to many crosses an good by.......

ive been growing 36 years now,an i also miss the good old GOLD,

and RED from columbia,but a dought it still lives in cannabinoid profiles?

Cannabinoid profiles are lost to duth genetics,so i HOPE that some

of those farmers KEEP the dutch stuff OUT of the landraces.

SHure you can make a cross,but think about WHAT YOUR GONNA COVER UP?????

Hopefully the GHS boy's have told them this also,if spreading dutch seed

around the world,an collecting their genetics to pass to ua all???

Hopefully those old farmers will give thew boy's something good to use

for BREEDING....like cannabiogen!!!

Lg

• Like 1

Awesome pics Mr X when I hear the word photo bomb I think of you. Sure you didn't mess with anyone by posing in their pictures but you threw out a post and there were pictures every where like shrapnel from a claymore lol. I love it man keep up the hard work ;P

P.S If you guys ever wanna hire you a classical guitarist to follow you around and play music let me know. Bet you can't guess what I want to be payed in ^^

• Like 1

• 11 months later...