COLOMBIA Expedition!!

Mr.X

Absolutely amazing and my kudos the the GH crew who was risking this expedition in country not so easy to travel....

Colombian weed was very good (mostly) in 70's and 80's when it replaced mexican in the markets. I well never forget those juicy small buds with some seeds that gave you an unforgetable energetic high!

Thank you for bringing this back to live!

• Like 1

Hello family thanks a lot to comment and the support!! Tonight start the premier of first part, we hope you really enjoy!

When Franco or Simon can, they explain you better how is all, really awesome place, people,grass... and not easy...

gallery_8644_1088_130622.jpg

• Like 5

Hello family thanks a lot to comment and the support!! Tonight start the premier of first part, we hope you really enjoy!

When Franco or Simon can, they explain you better how is all, really awesome place, people,grass... and not easy...

Yeah, we will join but please tell me what is that brown brick soaked in resin? I :nyam: am very curious

• Like 2

Yeah, we will join but please tell me what is that brown brick soaked in resin? I :nyam: am very curious

Hey mate! it´s Ice hash, really first quality with a lot awards in this last year, hope soon you can see better the process it´s really awesome! I can´t not put much more before to the premier is ready! Cheers!! ;)

• Like 1

Greetings all

I to am waiting patiently but excitedly for the first part of this doccie = definitely the most crazy mind fucking trip we ever been on. We en counted an incredible weed scene - a heart breaking political and social situation and the wonderful and resilient peoples of Colombia. Yes there was danger and yes we went into the heart of it - but it was so worth it...

Pics below 1) Travel is tricky - heading into the active combat zone with Arijan and Mr x. We utilised multiple car changes and low key vehicles to disguise our movements and cover our tracks.

(2 and 3 ) Getting seen buy the wrong dude taking pics........

post-3560-0-89135800-1375101860.jpg

post-3560-0-17528700-1375101968.jpg

post-3560-0-72755500-1375102051.jpg

• Like 7

let's gooooo :D Gonna be so epic on this one can't wait to see the other parts!!

Thanks for the pics and little report Simon must have been a hard trip for the heart with all that tension in the air!

• Like 2

Way 2 move! Switching cars, low key, doing what you have to do to get the job done!

Props:D

Totally inspired more and more everyday by the things I see and the vibes that run this place :cool:

• Like 1

Amazing weed and that hash/hash oil whatever THAT is must be extra ordinary - Hope we get a chance to sample some at the Greenhouse Coffeshp around Cannabis Cup. That looks so yummie and tasty, of course the Punto Roja, Limon Verde + Gold will be super trooper stuff same way , So the dry it roast it or ferment it or is that simply finger hash from the buds/resin and pressed like seed oils ? Hope we get some info regarding that ...

• Like 1

Thanks a lot mates!! hope the next parts gonne be more long :girlcrazy: ... but very nice! Anyway we have a lot material to share extra!!

Here a shot of the awesome hash, he process with meat machine, Simon or Franco can explein better...big respect also for my friends there! El gato, Garrito, Jose, Chicho...all you are greats mates!!! :bye:

gallery_8644_1088_133258.jpg

• Like 4