Outdoor Greenhouse Grow Help

HighImHigh

Hello there! Going to start my first grow, I have a small glass greenhouse 2x4 metres, 1.5 metres high, my concern is the date, I will purchase the seeds and start germination straight away, could someone tell me which strain/strains would be best for a glass greenhouse, I can purchase any soils from my nearest hydroponic store and will purchase the powder feed from greenhouse, all tips appreciated :) so what strain do you guys think? J

hi man welcome on the forum, well for the strain it depends how much time you have left before cold days? for most people now the season is pretty advanced and the best option would be to go for an auto, i've seen on the forum some amazing Kalashnikova automatic outdoor, you should find them in the outdoor section, maybe in the spanish part. but if you are just starting the season with a greenhouse you could go for almost anything, you will just have to bend it maybe as you only have 1,5m high and make sure it doesn grow too much horizontale, but with some training you can make some really nice fat low bushes :)

Good luck man tell us a little more if you want a little more help maybe ;)