Hashish in Nepal clip from the 60's.

Hom

• 2 months later...

I can't get enough of this kind of stuff, great share. Back in the early 70's I put on my backpack and set off on the "gringo trail" (Mexico to Chile), took me 3 1/2 years then off to Europe. Got stuck in Amsterdam for awhile, but finally got on the Magic Bus (yes it really exisited) and took it to Athen's. Then bussed to Istanbul and the start of the Hippy Trail (Istanbul to Katmandu). Never made it ot Katmandu, as things were just heating up in Iran and Afganiistan and you couldn't get through that way. Made my way to Iraq tried to get through that way, but they wouldn't give me a visa. Then I just headed for Lebanon and hung out in the Baka Valley for almost a year. Then ended up in Israel, got married and my travels stopped and I returned to Canada 6.5 years after I left. Still regret not making it to Katmandu, but still married to the same girl, we celebrate our 33rd anniversary in two days. Some things were just meant to be :-)

• Like 1

I can't get enough of this kind of stuff, great share. Back in the early 70's I put on my backpack and set off on the "gringo trail" (Mexico to Chile), took me 3 1/2 years then off to Europe. Got stuck in Amsterdam for awhile, but finally got on the Magic Bus (yes it really exisited) and took it to Athen's. Then bussed to Istanbul and the start of the Hippy Trail (Istanbul to Katmandu). Never made it ot Katmandu, as things were just heating up in Iran and Afganiistan and you couldn't get through that way. Made my way to Iraq tried to get through that way, but they wouldn't give me a visa. Then I just headed for Lebanon and hung out in the Baka Valley for almost a year. Then ended up in Israel, got married and my travels stopped and I returned to Canada 6.5 years after I left. Still regret not making it to Katmandu, but still married to the same girl, we celebrate our 33rd anniversary in two days. Some things were just meant to be :-)

Thats a beautiful story man. Love and road trip(what more to ask for?)