Jack Herer, outdoors

hexx_NL

This year, when she started to flower, I took out the huge fan leaves. Still lotsa leaves left, but now the light can get through. Also, a friend pointed out that fruit- and flowerbearing plants shouldn't be all that comfortable. They need to feel they're gonna have to work to procreate. And the fruit and the flowers are their way to procreate.

Made sense to me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, 10 more? Thanks, brother Dust! Here's what I did when the soil started to look and feel like a felt rug: I took some pieces of garden hose, made holes in them and put 'em in the ground. Hoping that this way, water and air would get in more easily.

wpid-IMAG1359.jpg

I also climbed up a chair and took this one from above:

wpid-IMAG1358.jpg

• Like 1

Had to go to the neighbours balcony, across the street, to shoot these pictures. Good thing I got me a long-focus lense nowadays. And yes, the skies have been pretty gray lately, with lots of rain. But there's some nice days coming up, with temperatures rising again, so I'm really gonna try to wait a while longer before harvesting. It can't hurt the resin production, methinks.

hererfull.png

herercloseup.png

Boah, just doubleclicked on the picture above - that#s the trick .. sheer amount of frost freaks me out. This is properly cured by now and I remember the first few weeks the buds were shining with a silvery shimmer - no i know why - Never under estimate todays autos ! this stuff is freaky strong and resembles the original strains amazingly good - 10 weeks from seed turn into a seedling...Not bad heh ?

Boah, just doubleclicked on the picture above - that#s the trick .. sheer amount of frost freaks me out. This is properly cured by now and I remember the first few weeks the buds were shining with a silvery shimmer - no i know why - Never under estimate todays autos ! this stuff is freaky strong and resembles the original strains amazingly good - 10 weeks from seed turn into a seedling...Not bad heh ?

Only 10 weeks? Can't help thinking you must have grown it indoors. Mine started out with a seed in March and will probably be ready in a few weeks, somewhere around the next full moon. Great looking buds you've got there, BTW.