LSD my fungi friend

shamanstrain

The first step in creating LSD is cultivating the fungi ergot. I am sure most people that love LSD know this. My first experience with LSD was in the Army and since then I have been wanting to learn how to make it. Please put down links, for information purposes of course! If you know how to cultivate the fungi ergot, please explain!

You cant ^^

And out of this fungi u will only get LSA not LSD ;)

You cant produce LSD ur own ecept u got some kind of chemical knowledg.

And even the fungi u will not be able to get growing cause u need a infection on the Field u will not get that in vertain areas climas and sure nowhere where farmers are around ;)

Any information about making illegal Drugs is not allowd by law and idk if the Forum is ok with that.

So i dont think you will get any info here.

But i know u will not stop searching ^^ So may u should google for Darknet ;)

• Like 1

actually you can but teaching someone you dont know and see in person would be very irresponsible tho the info is out on the interwebs so you shall find if you seek, like everything that involves chemistry the person's involved need to learn proper safety protocol first, have the proper equipment and knowledge before just jumping into project like this. i think its also good to point out that the strong acids and chemical coctails we use in the hydroponics should allways be handled in the same fashion as any chemist would handle acids with proper safety equipment, knowledge and a shower next to you

the fungi ergot contains ergine(LSA=lysergic acid amide) that albert hoffman first used to make the partly synthetic LSD lysergic acid diethylamide, atleast two flowering plants in americas and many funguses also have the ergine(lsa) or other types of ergoline alkaloids.

You cant ^^

And even the fungi u will not be able to get growing cause u need a infection on the Field u will not get that in vertain areas climas and sure nowhere where farmers are around ;)

I heard if you collect the fungi you can grow it on petri and not need to collect from field. What environment does ergot like? As far as I know ergot is not illegal :no: but the cultivation of it is. More importantly if anyone can please explain how to get ergoline from ergot. Instead of someone giving me some bullshit line that I can't do what I want. We can all do anything we want! Except those that aren't opened up to it! If it's illegal to give information we are all dommed by government LAW!!!@!

Dude dot get too pissed ^^

I can say u that in most cuntrys hawaian woodrose seeds are legal ad contain a lot of LSA like the fungi.

I dont know if u can cultivate that fungi im sure its possible but eve more sure its not worth it ;)

And yes sure technicly anybody is able to make LSD but all the equipment ad chemicals u would need are not free sellable and very expensive so that its not worth it at all ;) thats what i ment

hope ull find a way to get what u want

greez

to make it more clear, you need complete lab setup in a darkroom as the substance is light sensitive and alot more than just basic knowledge of organic chemistry, takes years to learn that stuff

I think the hardest step might be changing the ergot to ergoline and then to ergine (LSA). ANYONE caN DO THIS IN A LAB. Im not looking for the easy way out, because there is no easy way to make LSD. When LSD is made from LSA using morning glory seeds or HRW seeds the trip seems to be more speedy and greater body load compared to the LSD made from ergot. why is that? Im sure impurities have something to do with it, Because damn, what do you have to do with the seeds to extract the LSA? You get more pure LSD starting with ergot, though I may be wrong, Im sure from knowing chemistry and how to use a labset you could use water to extract the LSA from the seeds but then would have to reflux and separate layers.. I think LSA from seeds is 80% less chemistry work then trying to make it from ergot. Im still about starting out from ergot. What PPM of nitrogen should your lab be? LAB freaks, there is bound to be a new precursor. Just like cloves was to MDMA. I bet the next scientist in another galaxy will grow plants that have LSD in them.

The first step in creating LSD is cultivating the fungi ergot.

Better collect ergot on some infested oragnic rye fields in a wet summer if you want to walk that road. Organic grown rye very often has ergot here in central europe. It is very poisonous and you have to be an expert in chemsitry to process the ergot into LSD or its precursors. :biggrin: You can NOT ingest ergot without being poisoned, be warned. LSD is way way way beyond making some badass drug like meth.......

And this mornig glory or hawaiin baby woodrose stuff has littel to do with the real stuff.

LSD these days, I don't know - the astral sphere is not clean enough for acid now, it could harm you a lot more than in the 70's. Why don't you use mushrooms instead? Hawaiian mushrooms can get you to a space close to acid, bute better. They leave your ego more intact and are not so dangerous.

Not true. You can use the LSA from the seeds to make real LSD.

right, you can also make LSD from ergotamintartrate or else with a huge lab. My point was that the natural ingredients of woodrose or morning glory don't give a trip that is comaparable to real acid. :rabbi:

Ya sure they dont be simular to LSD but it is as close u can get without a huge lab and knowlage ;) thats what i wanted to say ^^

For rel buddy before u can even think about making ur own LSD u do have to have a good Lab i mean did u even think about how u gonna portion it ? not that easy to messure in a bucket micros ^^

right... but if you used an electrical frequency that charged particles one could come up with a solution that when refluxed with LSD would be true LSD...but just another analogue of LSD? it would be LSD that lasts longer if you could get it right. right? Only a good chemist can candy flip while they work...or a stupid one. Have fun everyone!

right... but if you used an electrical frequency that charged particles one could come up with a solution that when refluxed with LSD would be true LSD.

Be aware about the consequences of making acid. It is not just making some drug. It is a spiritual adventure too that will change you. Even the process involves to be exposed to very high amounts of acid that will also penetrate into walls ceilings etc. That means you will be very high for as long time and all the peolpe using that house where you cook it unless you do it in some university lab.

Have you tried hawaiian mushrooms yet?

I really learned a lot from reading all kinds of synthesis of LSD. What kind of analog would one get if they use darkness with gaseous state environments? instead of red or yellow lights... One could use night vision in their lab and create different gaseous environments one might find on another plant. It might not be as hard as you think but it really still is hard....Counting carbon chanis and naming the stuff could pose a challenge. Instead maybe we have a shortcut to creating LSD. $sure the new precursor starts on another planet. Maybe they are counting carbons as much as we throw stuff into what we like. Or the other way around, Lets just learn how to make LSD before we can talk anymore.

Be aware about the consequences of making acid. It is not just making some drug. It is a spiritual adventure too that will change you. Even the process involves to be exposed to very high amounts of acid that will also penetrate into walls ceilings etc. That means you will be very high for as long time and all the peolpe using that house where you cook it unless you do it in some university lab.

Have you tried hawaiian mushrooms yet?

The first mushrooms found in Hawaii that was active was cubensis man! Those are the true hallucinogen. Lsd Is more energy focus then just eating shrooms and tripping balls. Lsd is more of an inner trip besides hallucinating. I feel more alive on LSD then on Shrooms. I like energy that lasts not just hallucinate and have a good time. I can`t really compare the trip too much though I have done shrooms over 40 times, LSD maybe 10. I prefer LSD. I don`t agree with your true LSD statements. LSA from seeds, from ergot or from some new precursor that was made on another planet, it`s true LSD. As long as the equation gives you the chemical structure of LSD in the end you can make it from anything! I bet you could make LSD 120different ways and still have true LSD. Unless you just mean the Name LSD-25 that Hoffman gave it...It`s just a name, all LSD is true! A cube is a cube, I know everything about shrooms.

The first mushrooms found in Hawaii that was active was cubensis man! Those are the true hallucinogen.

I am not talking about Stropahria cubensis, I a m talking about other hawaian psilocybe species you only need 0,5 to 1 g dry and that give a trip in nearly the same space as acid. All I want to do is doing harm reduction here, but I will pass now and leave this conversation. have a nice day.

I am not talking about Stropahria cubensis, I a m talking about other hawaian psilocybe species you only need 0,5 to 1 g dry and that give a trip in nearly the same space as acid. All I want to do is doing harm reduction here, but I will pass now and leave this conversation. have a nice day.

I never tried pan Cyans. Im, just not into mushrooms as much anymore. I would try with a buddy if they had some. I used to grow cubes & now I grow edibles. I really don't like to hallucinate to the fullest, This is an LSD thread! Im shure shrooms make you trip more then LSD, I just don't feel the same energy with shrooms then on acid. I have never ever :king: had a bad acid trip yet though with shrooms I have had a few bad trips. The worst it got on LSD was OMG I never been this high in my life. Taken by aliens on shrooms doesn't sound like a good trip to me. I don't know what a bad acid trip feels like.... :bye:

I don't know what a bad acid trip feels like.... :bye:

You will step over it and have to deal with it. The problem with acid is, it has long lasting effrects for weeks that many people are simply ignoring until the big one comes. It dismantles your ego in a subtle way until you are stripped naked. Do not forget: the basic material for acid, the ergot fungi is not a friend to humans.

^^Hey, I love plants and animals more too. They can all become domesticated, except for the black widow & a few others or yeah the white widow. IM interested in plants when it comes to labs. . If you know what you are doing. The lab environment is perfect. I guess it has a new term. In the lab your enemies are your friends... ergot harms you in it's environment but eternal life in yours except if you make it release gangrene. Even the f*kin poison shit is your friend my friend. Ergot gases could be the next big thing.

I hope i didint miss the part if someone mentioned this but Hawain Baby Woodrose seeds has the same effect as LSD. im actually waiting for some seeds so i can get planting . Also waiting for San Pedro and Mimosa Hostlis seeds too. A friend of mine has just done his !st DMT extraction and after he tests it he will let me know how it is and then he will teach me as well.

Sceletium Tortosum is also on the way and I am placing an order for some :

Kaboom - 40x Extract of Sceletiun

Golden Glow - 30 x Extract

Sinuichichi - a Tea that calms you down to an halucianetic (spelling) state of mind without fuckin around to much

and Calea Zacatechichi - according to Indian shama's this herb will give you clear messages while sleeping

^^ LSA extraction from Hawaiian rosewood is a precursor to LSD, and no Taking LSA is not the same effect as taking LSD, it is only compared to LSD!!!!! Why are people getting off on this? I am surprised no one has brought up that you can make LSA from modified yeast yet. http://www.science20...r’s_yeast-80473 Anyone that has had LSD and LSA sure knows the difference! common do your research before posting!