can I get a job at green house seeds ?

almagabi

Hi I hope someone from greenhouse seeds or its subsidiaries sees this topic who could help me

There are two things I am good at which are:

1)customer services

2) making hash and other THC extracts

I dint know how to send my CV to the company and I found the contact form in the websites not a professional way to apply for a job so I decided to go for a friendly approach

It is my dream to work in such an industry and I am pretty much sure that you get hundreds of such letters but I am serious if given the opportunity I can assure to you that I will do my best to serve the organization and at the same time prove to you my competence

Please do not ignore this topic if you've come across it and should you require further more information or reference about me please don't hesitate to contact me via PM and I shall provide my contact details

Hello almagabi, well they are not often looking for people to hire, and hen they do it is usually announced on the web or on professional websites, but of course they prefer to now who they are working ith, the best chance you have to get spotted is to stay around here for a while, share your grows share your hash for sometime and if it is good work it will not be un-noticed, can't say youll have a job but who knows maybe someday maybe they'll look for a guy to make hash and they will remember this guy from the forum doing an amazing work? i don't know it's just guessings but think it's worth it and it costs nothing ;)

For the contact, you the contact form and ask for an address to apply instead of applying on the form ;) they will tell you if there is a special address, i don't know it personally sorry.

Have a good day and best of luck

• Like 1

Thank you dust for the advice ill try to post but I do it only from time to time when I am travelling I cant do it here in Bahrain for lack of weed

Like in india, iran and Lebanon I used to frequently visit to make my own hash

I would like to get some job too. But I can work only from September to March every year. I can make some jobs by my hand or my brains. I can make hand made low cost vaporizer with good quality of smoking and natural material, who knows maybe green house can expand their business.

For live me need ganja, protein powder, some other foods and place for sleeping on 8 hours in the day. I'm not counting on big money, and looking for opportunities to live comfortably doing so I am wondering and make some profit from the work that I can spend a certain time in the year if the working is not in my country. And my language is English on low level and I don`t know any words on Holland, Spain or other language, to me it was just unnecessary and had no place to apply it to this time.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wishing everyone good luck in their chossen professions, hard work and determination & your dreams may come true. ;)

Working in Holland/Nederlands learn as many languages as you can French Spanish,German or any language that tourists come from. Being able to speak dutch is not such a big thing in the Dam, infact most people will insist on talking to you in English. In other parts of Holland/Nederlands Such as Arnhem near the German border You need to speak Dutch or you won't get anywhere.

Gicker & Gonzo what can I say lads but top marks for community vibes & spirit :D I'm seending a big hug to all strain hunters  members ((( ))) :)

Peace and Smokes

Lams

• Like 2

@ gicker I've stayed on Suckhall Street it wasone of the best nights of my life. Went to the Barrowlands and saw a friends band play there along with the likes of Ege bam yasi and Lenny Dee along with so many DJ's.

we got there on a metro sorta train thing with 30 other scots men and ladies who were mates of my mates,mates(i'm from southern England and travelled up for the gig) when I got to the barrowlands I wasn't sure who I'd come with (my mates i'd come up with I knew) but the other 30 were mates of mates etc. That night I chatted to so many Scotts as I thought they might of been people who had arrived with us. They weren't who I thought they were , but no problems they were all top people and a result a very memerable if not a little meessy night was had.

Big shout to all sottish brothers and sisters

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Is that a pad or a pat Bam?

I'll give you a pat on the back no worries brother, but be sure to pass it on to other deserving members. :friends:

A little bit of love and encouragement goes a long way and keeps this being one of the friendliest forums around. :D

Keep the vibe alive

Peace, hugs and pats

Lams

• Like 1

To put it simply Bam-Bhole, a pad is something that you would use for let say Bdsm. Are you in to that buddy? Hihi
Anyday bro, bend over and i show you the difference!

(yeah i know, pad is not 100% same as paddle but i could not resist)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I would like to work as a cutter on a Marihuna plantage in Holland.

Once a friend of mine offered me a Job for a couple month but somehow i lost contact and therefore...

I would really appreciate if someone can offer me a job in a growing related.

Im from Austria and speak english and german, have no problems to relocate for a couple of week month to Holland for a Job like that

Please let me know if you guys can help me out

thanks

• 4 years later...

Hi green house im Thys im 21 i live in south africa my passion is to grow weed and to find all the secerets of the plant ,my plan is to make it my life but for now i cant because the descrimenation and its illegal here want grow and learn so much as what i can to show south africa the healing power of the plant if you are taking people to work for you im here

@Thys you got some great dreams. But growing weed is illegal in Holland. So if you will get to work for green house you probably start in the coffee shop cleaning and simple jobs. If you get more experience you can work as a coffee shop employee and sell the weed(a little scholing needed from the GGD). After that you will have access to growers and suppliers. You probably be capable to help someone out.

success with your career and hope you'll make it. First thing you need to do is get your billtong eating ass on a plane to Holland and apply for a job.

success. If you get to Holland let me know. Maybe I could help you out a little.

• Like 1